Chapter 10 ~ Training time

Brooklyn's POV
Casey came to my room today and said that we've got to start training in wolf form and vampire. For some reason I can't wait to start getting trained. I got up excitedly and went to get changed into a pair of black yoga pants and a tank top. I couldn't be bothered to put on any makeup so I was going all natural. For that last touch I put my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs.

"Ready? " I said as I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yep, wait there I'll be out in a sec." he replied. I waited a minute and he came out with a pair if black Adidas jogging bottoms and nothing on top. He looked fit as!!! . He led me out of a wooden door that led to the most largest garden I have ever seen. A willow tree him over in the left hand corner lifelessly as the gentle wind blew it around.
___________
Casey's POV

"So we'll start with turning into a vampire, you need to let yourself be slightly taken over by your inner vampire." I told her. I watched as she closed her eyes an began turning. her hair went pitch black and her eyes were black with a red pupil. She was utterly gorgeous. I watched her she looked at herself confused.

"Wow" she said shocked. As she spoke you could see her shiny fangs.

"You look amazing" I complimented her. She looked away trying to hide her glowing red cheeks but I could still see them.

"Let's run." I shouted and set off with my unnatural speed. we raced for what seemed like 10 minutes but when we stopped it was 2pm.

"Let's get back" I shouted as we set off for dinner. I decided instead of going to dinner, I'll show her how to hunt. I mind linked her and said lets hunt. we searched and searched for age and found a lost deer. We perched onto a rock that looks like the one of lion king an waited until it came near. I turned around to tell Brooklyn that we're ready to hunt him, but she want there. I whipped my head around to see her sucking the life out of the deer. I joined her. After a while we went back to the garden to see Callum waiting for her. I gave him a nod and walked off.

____________
Callum's POV.

" First we'll start with shifting. Go behind that hedge and take your clothes off and shift. whilst your there i'll wait here." she scampered off behind the hedge and i heard her groan and the cracking of her bones. I hated that sound. She sprinted to me her gorgeous was stunning.

" Ok, We will start with laps, run around the whole garden 40 times" She ran off. She looked stunning when she was in wolf form. She looked ... free , she embraced her inner wolf. The only problem was that i completely forgot about her vampire senses so she used that and speeded around at an un normal speed. After 1 minute she was done.

" Go and shift back" i told her.

I put me hands up for her to hit me but she looked at me and shook her head. I went to lift her chin up with my right hand bit I was caught off guard as he took a swing at me and hit the left pad.
I looks at her surprised that she just did that "oh is that how you want to do it? Well bring it on then."
I held up my pads and every time she tried to punch them i moved them in a different direction. Her eyes flashed with pure anger , i think she was getting annoyed now oops.
"Stop it now casey, i need to train keep your freakin' hands still." she snapped at me. I decided to keep them still this time. She hit and hit until her knuckles bled and sweat dripped from her forehead.

" stop ... Brooklyn stop." I grabbed hold of her bleeding hands and pulled her in.

"I need to practise" she said.

"Take a break your knuckles are bloody." I whispered to her as she turned away to get her water bottle. she poured it all over her face and drank some then. I glanced at my watch to see its dinner time. I was starving.

" Come on Brooklyn its 9 pm you'll be shattered with all the training you've done today . " she nodded as we walked back into the grotty house. We walked straight upstairs hand in hand. Her hand was warm and lush against my cold skin. We reached my bedroom, I turned around and stared into her gorgeous eyes. The lust took over me.

"Sleep with me Brooklyn . " I whispered, she nodded...