Chapter 4 ~ new home

I wake up In a dark moving truck and I can't see at all then I realise why . They had to blindfold me because I refused to walk and I didn't want to go to the 'special' home. I'm not even there yet but I'm already dreading it. I scream and shout but no one replies until I kicked out my legs and heard a faint oomph.
"What the hell was that for?!?" Screeched the new boy.
"What's your name? it's only fair because you know my name." I questioned hoping he would tell me.
"I guess so... My names Casey"
" I thought that was a girls name ?" I hope that didn't come out offensively.
"It's both but mainly girls have it"
I pulled my blindfold off and saw his flashing blue eyes staring at me. They are gorgeous no matter what. His golden brown hair lopped over his left eye and he was wearing black ripped jeans and an all time low top.All time low are my favourite band. I'm starting to like him.....like him a lot. Suddenly the truck screeched to a holy lien nails down a blackboard it went straight through me. That sound made me gip. I was dragged out if the back of the van and into the light. This place looked awful. I stepped out to find that where I was going is in the middle of the woods. I heard them whispering that the truck couldn't get through the woods so we'd have to walk the rest to get to the 'special' home. As we started to walk they strapped my hands to my back so that I wouldn't run for it. There was no point to run anyway they'd only catch up with me an I be in more trouble that I started with.A cold shiver ran up my spine as I looked up at my new home. The whole house was like a haunted mansion that no one dared to go into. Vines intertwined with the windows. The sign read 'the genesis'; I wonder what that meant.
___________________________
Casey's *pov*
She was truly beautiful. I know that I've only known her for a couple of days but seriously her emerald greeny eyes, black hair , her gorgeous smile, her dimples. she is just perfection.But she will never like me because she thinks I'm a perv :\.wonderful. We opened the door and we find 5 sets of eyes staring at us. I heard some mutter 'newbies' and 2 boys whisper the girls hot. If they try to do anything to her I will rip there head off!!!. We was directed to our rooms then we had to be down for dinner in 10. I started to unpack when I heard a knock on my door. It was Brooklyn. Thank god she was ok she looked better than before. She smelt so good. Her hair smelt like cherries .my favourite.
"Hey " she said
"Hey are you ok" I replied
"Yeh I'm ok I came her to see of you was ready for dinner 'caus I'll walk down with you if you want"
"Yeh sure" I said with a bit too much enthusiasm. As we walked into the dinner room all eyes were set on us. I felt more claustrophobic then ever. I walked over to the two spear seats and motioned for Brooklyn to sit next to me. She came over and swiftly sat next to me. As if timed the owner came in and asked all if us to say our names. We went round in a circle one by one. The first one was a young boy named Philip he had curly ginger hair and he was into to video games. The next was a girl named tori, she reminded me of the girls who hated me at school. Her hair was dark brown with blonde highlights. The next girl was called jemima she was a bit plump and had nice golden hair. Then it got to Brooklyn and me. On the other side off me was two older boys called Calum and Derek. Calum had short brown hair and was the hilarious type. Derek was the moody type and had thick black hair the lopped over his left eye like mine ; I have a feeling that we aren't going to get along at all.