༻✧༺ Prologue Pt. 2 ༻✧༺

A/N: This part is pretty long than the first one, lol. Warning: A bit of fluff at the end, enjoy~

"And now..." 

Between the pillars of the golden hall of the Dreemurr's castle. Frisk was laying in the middle of the cold floors. While her heart locket was broken. Trembling, every part of her body weakens as her soul is absorbed by Dark's magic. Alone, Frisk did everything she could to save them all. But then, she failed. 

A tall skeleton monster standing in front of her. His deep and dark purple diamond-shaped eyes, as if his gaze were killing her, every second he was taking her strength. Frisk could do nothing but cry, even asking for help was impossible.

"I know you shouldn't deserve this, even if you are the reason I had hope. Hope I can change everything in my way, and now, I'm grateful for it. What I am doing to you right now, is your only gift for me." 

From the entrance of the golden hall, one of the guards came in to rescue Frisk. Kris with his sharp prism sword, pointing at the neck of the skeleton monster.

"Stop what you are doing otherwise I will behead you"

"Oh, it's you. You're too late." 

Dark already had Frisk's soul, floating beyond his hand. The sky went dark, clouds became ashes as the ravens' flocks. Smoke starts to surround the golden hall, it was unable to breathe for Kris. 

"With the human's soul and determination, I could finally do it. I've figured it out for a long time, a chance to bring what belongs to me. Change everything that it's should be from the beginning." 

"D-Dark!... Y-You made a... mistake, p-put Frisk's s-soul back at once!..." Kris begins the fall to his knees until a Gaster Blaster appeared in Dark's direction.

"Olen!"

A short skeleton came in view. With his bone staff in hand, summoning his Gaster blaster towards his selfish father. Dark encounters with his magic, blocking each attack of his son.

"If you want to have the human's soul back, you'll have to get that warrior's soul exchange for it."

Suddenly frightened by what the warrior heard, no matter what, Kris forced himself to stand up and showing his soul to sacrifice it just to save Frisk.

"Here, take it. You just want a human soul like this, right?"

"kris." A couple of footsteps from Olen, coming forward to stop the warrior.

"You're such a pathetic, human. You don't even refuse, just to save another pathetic human's soul?" Dark snickers.

"I don't care anyway, I want to save Frisk. She has done everything for all of us, she doesn't deserve this. I don't know what are you planning, just take my soul and bring Frisk's soul back!"

The warrior was full of determination even though it was hard to breathe inside the golden hall. Olen could do nothing but stand to one side. Even from the very beginning, he could not protect a human, he could not protect his friend, the person he loved.

Kris reaches out his soul to Dark, already in the care of the monster.

"Now, give me back Frisk's soul."

"What if ... I don't want to"

Simultaneously, his hands with the diamond-shaped hole flew, from Dark's back, unleashing his magic from the dying warrior. Quickly, Olen stands in front and protects the two humans behind him.

"Stop it, you should not protect those weak humans like them!"

"you should have stopped what you were doing, don't you see what is happening now? everything has changed, everything had happened back from the beginning. all of this is your plan!"

In the rage felt by the short skeleton monster, Olen suddenly released another Gaster Blaster, hitting Dark's right shoulder.

"Not all of this would have happened if it weren't for you too, you are also involved in all the consequences of the incident as well. You know all of this will happen but you just let it because you think someone as weak as her can stop it?"

Olen stared back at Frisk's unconscious body lying on the cold floor.