༻✧༺Chapter 5 : Fallen Kingdom (Part 1)༻✧༺

Credits: Prince belongs to Pinky102ZaneXd!!

Sorry for the long update, school have been took a toll of my time and some irl stuffs. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this new chapter!

༻✧༺__________༻✧༺

"That was just... really embarrassing." 

Frisk spoke in a low voice, she would never have thought, at any point that she'd be so bold. Her eyes downcast, her emotions were so strong and powerful. 

She could smell the dust of old books and his magic coming off him, as they closed their distance, the stronger it gets. 

The way she looked at him, was sending shivers throughout her body. But she knew, he wanted her off him. 

"let's see, shall we. i've either completely lost all my faculties and am currently in the grip of a rather devious, albeit delightful, hallucination. or this is, in fact, reality and we've both lost our minds."

"this, cannot happen."

"Why not?"

"i believe we both know nothing can happen between the two of us. we should go back to the bar since Papyrus gonna cook something for us and both forget any of this ever happened."

Sans tried to stop her.

"No one has to know,"

"Just this once Sans, and then we can both walk away from here and act like nothing happened."

Frisk was reckless, she thought.

"I didn't ask to be a Savior."

"Someday I'll be expected to marry someone. I know Chara will let me choose who I like, maybe even someone I care for, but I can't choose whoever I like. I can't marry you for instance, even if I wanted to."

"I'm not saying I want us to be married"

"I'm just asking, can't I choose this for myself?"

Frisk let out a heavy sigh.

 "i understand what you're saying. truly, i do, but i cannot compromise you."

"Who says you can't?"

"i say i can't."

She covered her face with her arms. 

"i care about you too much to dishonor you this way."

She was sitting alone at Grillby's, trying to compose herself. 

"Stupid."

Even though it was only a few seconds, her veins were filled with magic, and it seeped directly into her soul. It was familiar, but she'd never imagined he'd be able to make it happen again and again. 

"Oh, something bothering you, my dear?" Muffet appeared, tapping her fingers on the countertop. Frisk was a bit startled.

"Back there at his room..." She muttered loud enough for the spider monster to hear, but low enough so nobody else could here.  "I didn't really intended to do that to him." 

"It's alright, my dear." The spider monster caress Frisk's head.

"I guess it was the tea I brewed, I must've switched yours with mine." Muffet said, with her mischievous smile.