Preparing

Apple POV
I ran to my dorm with tears in my eyes I went to my bed and laid down on my stomach tears now on my pillow my mascara ruined Black dripping down from my eyes after a while of crying My stomach growled I guess I was hungry I stood up Went to the bathroom and dried my tears and put my mascara back on after cleaning my face I fixed my hair I decided to change into a pair of jeans a leather gold jacket a white shirt with fairest printed on it in gold and a pair of sneakers and my necklace limiter and my bracelet earrings and my lipstick and redid my makeup I put my hair in a higher ponytail and looked in the mirror I looked perfect! I left my dorm and headed to the lunch room after about a while I entered and got my usual chopped salad a apple and water and some Fries and went to the usual me and my wife would sit I sat at the table oh I also got steak mini chopped after a while Ebony and Rae came in and got lunch and came then sat down um hey whitey Raven said yes I said then raven said Tomorrow afternoon we'll be going somewhere so be ready I'll wake you up ok I nodded and continue to eat They also began to eat After a while we finished and dumped our trays So Mira Remember we have to do that thing Raven said Oh Right! Ebony said what thing I said oh nothing Mira said um ok I said unsure we went to our dorms Me and my Wife Went in our room and Mira went to her's So How was um your day My wife or should i say Ravenna said I then said to her  Oh it was . . . Great until you forgot about me She sighed and said right but tomorrow Is gonna be different I promise she said It better I said And went to sleep so did she I mean it was dark
Raven POV ~ in her head remembering~
Apple my beloved wife I heard me say yes my love apple said Then I hear me say I'm happy to be your wife all 400000 years ago me to apple said Then it hit me like a bus I was Queen of all magic along with apple she is my wife and all the memories came rushing back to me about apple Being my long long childhood friend and wife I then woke up
~ out of my head~
I shot up out of bed and started to sweat I remember . . . Everything about all the dragons and Creatures of our realms and apple I remember everything I silently whispered I smiled and looked at my wife who was silently sleeping on her bed I looked out the window it was dark still I smiled softly awaiting for tomorrow Seeing her happy makes me the luckiest Queen in the world I'm truly happy to be her wife I giggled softly and went back to sleep
~ The next morning~
Raven's POV still
I woke up and took a shower after a two minute shower I changed into a white shirt and a leather gold jacket and my necklace limiter and my Mini sword earrings and Nike pants with a chain I dried my hair out my hair in a Side braid and a ponytail and put my makeup on with lipstick and my sneakers and brushed my teeth  I then went to The door and opened it quietly and went through gently closing the door I sighed and smiled ready for today I went to moms dorm room I knocked just a sec I heard mom say after about like five minutes she was dressed in her Mira form and opened the door in her Mira form looking great I then smiled and said morning mir Mom let out a small yawn and rubbed her eye and said morning Lil Rae I then said alright let's go and get planning but what about breakfast mom said I conquered up a breakfast egg bacon sandwich on a tray with grape juice and a pear I gave it to mom and she went inside the dorm I followed closing the door behind me then we went to the table we sat down Mom began eating and then I said So when we set up the banner saying happy anniversary My Love in gold my Birds holding it above the rainbow cherry blossom and Lovely garden today afternoon I'll guide her to it while she is blindfolded we'll Stand in front of the tree that is we're I'll say my thing to her and give her my gift while you'll take a picture while she isn't looking ok mom nodded finishing her sandwich it was warm she ate the pear and salad and washed it down with grape juice and wiped her mouth and reputed her lipstick on and said right that's the plan mhm I said then said again oh and make sure to tell her to bring her present that's all you have to do ok mom then she ( mom) said ok my darling we got up and left we went to my dorm wait here ok I said she nodded i went in apple was in bed still apple I said walking up to her I shook her gently she stirred a bit then opened her eyes and yawned she kissed my cheek morning dear she said morning I said rubbing my cheek then said get ready because in the afternoon be at the dorm I'll take you somewhere on a date ok Smiling gently ok dear apple said She got up and walked towards the bathroom but stopped and said hey Rae do you know what today is I stiffen I had to pretend I didn't know so I said No sorry dear she sighed sadly and said it's ok and faked smiled and continued to walk wait apple I said she stopped and said yes hon I then said make sure to bring your gift this afternoon ok she nodded and began walking again she reached the bathroom after another five minutes she came out makeup all done and was wearing Jeans and a black shirt and a hoodie and a leather jacket her limiter bracelet and necklace a chain with jeans And sneakers with mini Diamond earrings and her hair in a braid ponytail hands In pockets her teeth brushed she stretched a bit and yes we are wearing sports bra and Panties I then said alright we meet here this afternoon ok Apple then said Right! I then said when your here in the afternoon at like 12:00 call me I'll come she nodded we left the room hey mom I said hey Rae mom said let's go apple said I already told her I whispered to mom she nodded and we walked to the cafeteria to get breakfast oh hold on I said They stopped Mira said what raven bird I forgot my phone i said they giggled I went to the dorm I lived in I saw my phone on my bed I picked it up it was at 13 percent I sighed and used my magic to put it on 100 percent I smiled I walked outside the dorm I went to apple and mom ok now let's go I said they nodded we walked away from the dorm all the way to the cafeteria we ate breakfast after a while we went outside the cafeteria apple then said alright see ya later I'll give you a call and bring my gift once I get to the dorm this afternoon raven I nodded come on mir we need to do it now I said as apple walked away mom nodded we walked away to we went to her favorite tree and began to make the banner saying Happy anniversary my love in gold and I told my birds what to do later today It was About to begin apples Most Loved moment I can't wait! Now all I have to do is Let apple call me and I will come and get her easy!