Chapter 17

[No Proofread]
================================

A week later after Ara's arrival to the house, Mrs

A week later after Ara's arrival to the house, Mrs. Go decided to tell her husband about it.

She went to the private room, where her husband was placed and pushed the door opened.

Mr. Go was awake while having the oxygen mask on his face. She quickly took a sit next to him, putting her black handbag on the floor.

"Ara is back, My love," Mrs. Go holded her husband's hand while smiling, looking at her husband who was lying on the hospital bed.

Mrs. Go told the story about what happened to Ara, just like the way Ara told her the day she arrived at home.

"Could you please call my lawyer for me?" Mr. Go suddenly asked his wife.

"Of course, my love. But may I know for what?"

"I want to change the shares of the company. I want to include Ara in it," He replied.

"All this time, I have ignored my daughter when she ask for our help,and I am not going to make the same mistakes again," He continued when he coughed.

"Let her have 50% of the company shares,"

"Oh My, Love," Mrs. Go smiled gracefully as she heard her husband said about it.

After 6 years of hoping and praying that her husband would accept Ara's back into the finally has been answered. The hatred of her husbands towards their only daughter has now gone vanished.

"No, she deserves it. Are you mad at me?" Mr. Go holded his wife's hand.

"Mad? I am never mad you. I am just glad you told me that," Mrs. Go smiled.

Throughout their marriage, they never kept a secret between themselves. Even if it was about work or inheritance, Mr. Go would always tell his wife as he trusted her with all of his life.

"I have done lots of bad things to our daughter. I want to fix my mistakes," Mr. Go cries softly while holding her hands.

"Now now, you need to rest. Don't be stress about it, I'll call the lawyer for you tomorrow," She smiled, kissing her husband forehead before covering him with the blanket.

.

Ara was on her way walking downstairs when Ji Won's bedroom door was opened.

Chaeyoung went out from the room, and she was shocked to see Ara was looking at her.

"Why are you walking out from Ji Won's bedroom?" Ara asked suspiciously.

"Oh, Uh.. I slept with Ji Won last night. She wants to sleep with me," Chaeyoung said while fidgetting her fingers as she was nervous if Ara knew the truth.

"Again?"

Honestly, it has been a few days since Ara saw Chaeyoung walked out from Ji Won's bedroom instead of yours. It made Ara became suspicious more about your relationship with Chaeyoung.