Chapter 3

[No proofread]
================================

"We are home," I said to my daughter as she was in my arms playing with her dolls

"Put me down!  Put me down Appa," She giggled and ran like inside the house as soon as I put her down.

I chuckled looking at her penguin walking style before putting my bag on the couch in the living room.

"Nana! Nana! " She hugged my mother as soon as she saw her sitting in the living room.

Mom smiled and picked her up then put her on her lap while kissing her puffy cheeks.

"How's my little bunny doing?" Mom carresed her hair.

"Hi mom," I greeted her and kissed her forehead.Mom whispered something to Ji Won's before she giggled.

"So son," Mom called me when Ji Won walked up to you and climbed up to your lap.

"What do you think about Yoona?" She suddenly asked and showed her pictures to me.

"You know, she's kind and pretty. I think she suit with you," Mom said excitedly,but it immediately  feel down when she heard I sighed.

"Mom, I thought we talk about this already," I said while stroking my little one's black and long hair.

"Y/N," Mom stood up then went near to me as she took seat beside me, holding my right hands.

"She needs motherly love," Mom stroked my hands while looking at Ji Won who was watching Shaun The Sheep in my phone.

"No, she didn't" I shook my head as tears suddenly scrolled down my face, remembering what my ex girlfriend did to us.

Most importantly, to my child.

"I'm sorry Mom,let's talk about this later," I picked up Ji Won into my arms before bringing her upstairs, leaving my mom alone in the living room.

=timeskip=

After giving Ji Won's bath, I put her on the bed while singing lullaby when she suddenly started to mumble.

"Eomma," She yawned and drifted off to sleep while snoring softly.

I tucked her in, and looked at her face that resembled her mom.

I am sorry my daughter,

I'm scared,

You going to leave me alone,

Just like your mother did to me.

I gave Ji Won a pecked on her cheek, before going out from her bedroom.

When I was walking downstairs on my way to the kitchen, I saw my mom trembling while hold her phone.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked her worriedly and she looked at me.

I regonised that eyes.

Scared and worried of losing someone.

" Y/n, we- we really need to go... Right now,"

-Meanwhile-

"OMG CHAE!! YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE THIS!!" Kate ran towards Chaeyoung with laptop on her hands.

"Kate, be careful," She widened my eyes as Kate sat next to her.

"Here, look at this," She passed the laptop excitedly to Chaeyoung and shook her before she looked at it.

What is wrong with this woman with those excite--

No way...