Almost Somewhere

Pen could feel the sense of discomfort around him as he woke up. He looked around, confused. He was in a white....room? It was unreasonably small. Everyone with him barely had room between them or above them. Why was he in this super small room? Was it a room? He could feel a slight shaking every second, occasionally feeling more intense movements, so intense everyone in the room would be shoved into the walls.

"What were you thinking? Were you trying to get yourself killed?" Eraser yelled. Fries was covered in injuries, visible all over his body and limbs. From what Pen could overhear, Fries spent the whole night attempting to mark himself defective, which didn't work. Why would he WANT to be defective? Pen didn't like the idea of what Fries was trying to do, knowing what happened to the defectives.

"Geez what a waste. Lucky enough to have your life spared and you're ungrateful." Lollipop sneered.

"Well let's not say that-" Eraser tried to break up the fight before Fries cut him off.

"Ungrateful? You were friends with defectives. I saw. How are not upset?!" Pen could hear the anger in Fries's voice growing.

"Yes, I WAS. When I found out they were going to die I cut contact. Glad I did seeing how much it messed with your fragile mind." She mocked him carelessly.

"Okay let's stop now! You two will both become defective if you keep this up!" Pen didn't like what Eraser was implying either. How could such violent people be effective?

"Hm? What's going on?" Pillow asked sleepily as she woke up.

"Oh, I don't really know actually. It's really weird-" Before Pen could finish the entire room violently moved, sending everyone slamming into the wall. All the screams died down but it took everyone a minute to readjust.

"Ow...that hurt..." Pillow groaned, laying beside Pen. He helped her up and they both moved back to their side.

"I wonder where we're going." She said as she pressed her face against the white walls.

"See anything through there?" The walls weren't completely opaque, which Pen just noticed.

"It's...grey? Wait no, white? But I also see black? It keeps changing!" Did she sound almost...scared? Suddenly all the moving stopped. And that scared Pen as well. The ceiling suddenly began to move, revealing a tall figure.

"We're just about there. You will do everything I ask of you. And if you don't you know what will happen." Dr. Foster said sternly. Everyone stared up at them silently.

Fries quickly surveyed the surroundings around Foster, immediately thinking of escape plans. The ceilings were smooth and grey. The walls were a pale beige. Where were they? Before he could even start to figure that out the lid of the container they were in was closed. He groaned to himself, watching any information to his freedom leave his sight. He hopelessly felt the swaying of the room return, surely meaning they were moving again. Where could he be taking them? If Foster wanted to kill them why take them somewhere? The defectives were dead, Fries knew that. So there was no reason to move them somewhere to kill.

The faint sound of talking stopped all Fries thoughts. He didn't recognize them at all. He could barely make out what they were saying. But before he could try and understand their words the lid opened again and Foster's hand reached in and grabbed Lollipop out. Fries couldn't help but feel a little bad. But he was happy knowing that the sympathy he had made him nicer than her.

Lollipop was placed onto the light brown wood table. She was almost afraid, seeing about three people she's never seen. One of them, leaned down to look at her.

"And these are...made from real things? This ones made from a lollipop?" Lollipop took notice of their body. A blue shirt, just like Dr.Foster. But they didn't have any white coat like them, they had a button-up blue shirt, not that she knew what that was.