Epilogue

Day Of the Ceremony  3 months later <3
Also the photo is what they look like but with more jewels and things, also did im so dumb i didnt know Midorya had a fucking I between r and y .-. Its supposed to me Midoriya omfg im so DUMMMBBBBBBB 

...

3rd person POV

Both Izuku and Katsuki were separated into different rooms, kind of like it was a whole new wedding.  Which you can suppose it probably was as fancy maybe even faster.

Izuku was getting dressed up by his personal maids that Katsuki chose out, which were girls, since he would be jealous if they were males especially alpha or even beta males, so Izukus maids were alpha females. Both Izuku and Katsuki were comfortable with this since male alphas can still have tendencies of trying to hit on and mate with a mated omega which is usually due to their instincts taking control of human emotion. However 99% of Female alphas instead of trying to mate with someone who is mated they will tend to protect them for the alpha like a mom would, since they are very nurturing to omegas a lot of the time seeing them as their children when they take care of them. They dressed him up in a beautiful white suit, hundreds of shining red, orange, yellow, jewels decorating his chest and face, this was the first time other than their wedding that he had worn makeup. he had necklaces, bracelets, anklets, all shining bright with gems and lines of gold making him absolutely stunning. He was excited about how amazing he looked. He hoped Katsuki would feel the same. He was nervous but so excited. He was so happy to be shown to the whole kingdom and even neighboring kingdoms that he was Katsukis queen even if he was a male. Especially since usually omegas are never royalty, A lot of the time alphas from other kingdoms or occasionally betas would marry each other to grow territory and alliances, however having omegas as queens, kings, or heirs to the thrown was almost unheard of because of omegas delicate bodies and submissive instincts. I mean any king or queen can choose to be with a omega but its still rare since most tend to be more worried about growing profits and alliances than loving the other person. That fact alone just made Izuku more happy letting out happy pheromones around him. 

Katsuki was also getting readied with some help, annoyed though since he was more of a independent person but Mitsuki insisted that he have someone to help. He had a red suit on with gold lining, he was annoyed how formal he had to be but his mother wouldn't stop nagging him till he wore it. He also wore his normal tribal necklaces though. He actually had also been thinking that soon enough he wanted to surprise Izuku by tattooing his name, and their pups names onto his back. He thought it was pretty cheesy but he would love to see the face Izuku would have when he saw it.  He was happy to finally be making Izuku the official Queen. He knew even with Izukus doubts that he would be a amazing Queen. 

Izuku just a month and a half after his birth had started studying and learning the ways of royalty. Mostly manners and the laws, how to treat other royalty and the proper way for royalties to send letters and much more. Izuku already knew most of the things that were taught in books being the nerd he was he was always curious and in his free time would read anything he could get his hands on. Katsuki was proud of his mate for how good he was doing and for once in a blue moon told Izuku to his face that he was genuinely proud of him for how good he was doing, which of course made Izuku begin to cry. Katsuki felt the overwhelming pride in his chest knowing Izuku was his and how gorgeous he already knew his mate would look. He sighed and finished getting everything ready yelling at everyone to get out since they were getting more and more on his nerves.

Izuku POV

I sighed looking in the mirror and smiling. Usually a Queen would wear a dress, they would usually be a girl too which made me a bit insecure about it all. It was pretty normal now to have gay and lesbian relationships but I still didn't know how everyone would feel about it, for all I could know everyone could start a riot in the kingdom for me or even Kachann for choosing me, to be off the throne. I sighed one last time before hearing a knock at my door.