the meeting with mutima(heart)

I went to Kenya for  my studies. I didn't know I will fall in love inside Kenya .I had my fellow Tanzanian friends lizy and nana .we were more like friends I can say a family. I came in kenya 2017 .through the association of international students in kenya I manage to get some friends  from different countries including Rwanda.
We had a trip to Nairobi  there was Rwanda commemoration of genocide. I was obsessed with Rwandese men .I remember I was alone at first time second time it was me and liz .we used to attend many events with her.it's a day I got to know Edwin a Rwandese friend he was so humble among all Rwandese I have ever met .
It was Edwin who introduced me to chris .I remember I used to disturb my rwandes friend that I needed a boyfriend from Rwanda. You might think am stupid any way its life .

I remember   the day Edwin gave me the number of a chris .after a long disturbance. I text him
Me: hi
Chris: hi
I quickly  check the DP from  his watsup to confirm if he was handsome   i didn't know him and we have never met .I really  wonder we came the same year in campus but we have never met.maybe because I have been studying too much .😁😁hahaha! I know I am a bit awkward
I asked for his picture he send it was awful picture but  I  still love the picture until to day.

At that time I was living outside the school with my friends.Nana was in her long holiday  .so basically I showed liz the picture he sent coz we shared a lot of secrets. I countue chat with him until I say bye
The next day I went to class as usual. One of my classmate was also a Rwandese (arsene) I asked him if he knew Chris and he said yes however he confused him with another chris  because both of them were rwandese taking the same course .I was eagerly texting him everytime .I remember I asked him to teach me kinyarwanda he started teaching me Rwandese .