the talk to talk

After hugs we sat down and started chatting however he was quite man and he was just listening.

I asked him if he was a Liverpool fan and he said he  is the good one .at first he thought I was joking so he started asked me about the Liverpool players .I mentioned many Liverpool players and then he trusted me. He was like" I remember one day a girl  lie she is a fan of Liverpool and failed to name even one Liverpool players she said mess".i had to laugh .as we keep talking his friends passed there and he greet them in kinyarwanda and asked them to come gret me .I was blushing.

They came and asked my name I reply .Irene.  and asked them also their names .there was Diberodge ,Sam ,Prince kamanzi,Prince Jean, and a kenyan friend called Samuel .and they left after talking some stuff in kinyarwanda with him .so we keep talking until a massage from liz "where are you ?.I reply at the road near men hostel come see him he is good. She was like 'aah no , just make sure you come  because start one is about to perform" .I reply I will but come greet him first. I know liz does like show off so I had to force her .letter on she came and I had to introduce her to Chris. After Introduction and greetings she left . We talked a little then I saw my phone calling it was from liz she said I had to go Starone was on the stage already from the noisy I knew he was onthe stage but I don't want to leave Chris.

I remember I promised her  so I told Chris I need to go he ask me where I reply at the event. I saw him like he was down I had to promise him I will be back As soon after star one left the stage .he agreed and I left.entering I saw star one performing n ppl cheering a started shout and cheering with liz .it was good after few minutes I told liz am going back to Chris. She frown mmh you have already fall  in love just one day .I reply noo just leave me while smiling at her and left .

I went back to Chris we started talking he was only smiling at me .we talked alot until his friends passed again and saw us .I was afraid they will trouble him. But he said it was OK. After talking  liz came again and excuses herself and asked me a followed her she told me that star one is going to perform at the club he asked us to escort him I was feeling uneasy since I wanted to keep talking with Chris but the begg me of course I had to listen to her .

I came to Chris and say bye still he showed like he still wanted to keep talking with me but I had no choice we hug again and he asked me which club are you going I reply  he asked me if we can continue chat through phone i said yes and I left with with liz we took a bodaboda .

We went 5o club but all I was thinking about Chris. We chatting but my phone was about to die and I said bye and switch off.we dances until morning we went back to our apartment
We were tired so we sleep until noon I was supposed to chatting with him. But I was very tired 😫and  he texted to check if I was alright  .when I woke up