first meeting

I remember that day there was a university event Me and liz had to attend the event in the evening, one among the performers was from Tanzania so we had to go cheer him . I asked him if we can meet .he was living inside the campus and  I was living outside the campus. And that time he was doing his Attachment at the industry  so it was hard to meet him unless at night. So I texted him
Irene:"hi"
Chris :hi
Irene : how are you
Chris : I am fine and you
Irene : I am fine too .can we meet to day
evening  .there is an event  in school I will attend.
Chris : At what time cause I still attend my Attachment  .
Irene : evening
Chris : ooh I will tell you letter
Irene : OK bye
Chris: bye enjoy your day

I didn't tell liz that I was going also to meet Chris for the first time so .when the evening reaches we prepared ourselves and we go. While I was inside the indoor arena  .I was  only thinking about him .I was eagerly waiting to see him. I texted him again .and ask if we can meet he said or if he can allow me meeting him at the hostel .but he refused my proposal. Letter on he texted me and said we can meet near the hostel entrance. I wave  to liz because it was noisy students were cheering  up and liz was concentrating. I show her the massage am going to meet chiris .she was like ooh don't leave Me alone but any way you can go .make sure the time of star one you came back I replied OK. And inform me I will be there outside. I went and meet him waiting for me at first I couldn't recognise the face .he was tall handsome and he had glasses. So I asked are you Chris. And he reply yes i am Chris .I have to admit  I like him I had to hug him although  hugs weren't my Favourite. In kenya students in campus hugg alot of which in Tanzania it necessary if you are too close to the person and sometimes you have not meet for along time .so I used to dodge  ppl hugs .but that day I hugs him.