Idiot

Fifteen years old Laney Penn was in her room listening to music when she heard a scream from across the street. She ran downstairs and into the street. She heard it again. It was coming from the Riffin's household.
Corey? She though. She ran to her best friend's house and knocked on the garage door. Five seconds later Corey opened it and smiled nervously.

"Hey Lanes! What's up?"

She only raised an eyebrown. "You were screaming, that's what's up."

Corey blushed and rubbed his neck. "Well... It was nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Liar"

Corey only sighed. "It's nothing really."

Laney smiled sweetly and put her hand on his shoulder. " C'mon Core you know you can tell me anything."

He sighed again and ler her inside. He sat on the couch with Laney next to him. Two minutes of silence later she looked at him.

"So... Why did you scream?"

Corey laid his head on Laney's shoulder and she blushed."It's embarassing". He nuzzled in her neck making her blushing a red that could rival her hair.

"Hmm... Core?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to make you forget that I was screaming by making you fell loved by me."

She looked at him and raised one eyebrow. "And how is that making me forget?"

"Well, I read in your diary that you had a crush on me and that when I touched you, you would forget about everythi..."

Once Corey realised what he said his eyes widened and he muttered an opps.

"You did WHAT?"

Corey grabbed  Laney by her waist and shoved his lips on hers. She closed her eyes and wrapped her around his neck as he put her in his lap. After forty seconds of kissing Laney put her head on his chest. Corey smiled and patted her head and said "I love you"

"I love you too ,but you realize that I'm still angry at you for reading my diary?"

"Of course I do Lanes."

"So why were you screaming?"

"Oh. It was because I though that spot on the wall was a spider ."

"You're an idiot. A cute idiot."