The Feisty Omega

Well...

I can take a good guess to why you're here, you want to hear my story.

I'll warn you now, don't expect any alpha meets omega, boy meets boy and they fall in love bullshit.

Cause that's not what happened to me.

Though sometimes I wish that was what happened to me, that's not how the fucking world works.

Fine. 

Stop rolling your eyes, I'll start my story.

It was a normal day, well a normal day for me anyway.

I was putting some cookies in the oven for an alpha that made an order when I heard the bell to my store ring.

I looked up to see a man, a little taller than me.

He was tanned, quite muscular and was smiling at me.

A little bit like a horse.

"May I help you?" I ask, taking off my oven gloves and placing them on the side.

The man looked me up and down, "I'd like to place an order for cherry slick tart with a side of your number."

I nod as I write down his order, "Cherry slick tart with a side of I'm not interested. Got it!" 

I put down my pen and head to the back to get some slick from the fridge, the man had my pen in his hand and was writing something down in my order sheet.

"What are you doing?" I narrow my eyebrows and walk over, snatching the notepad away.

"Writing down my number, the names Jung Hoseok by the way. Since you weren't willing to give me yours. I figured I would give you mine." Hoseok shrugs.

I groan. "Do you need me to spell it out for you. I. Am. Not. Interested." 

As I begin to make the tarts he just stares at me, making me shift uncomfortably. "Could you knock it off-"

Hoseok shrugs, "No. Not until I am sure..." he pursed his lips.

"Sure of what?" I growl and look up at him.

"You have the mannerisms and body of an omega and yet you dare fight back of an alpha. Considering you ignored and declined my advances, even though you don't have a mate mark. I'd conclude that you're a beta but. That's just what you want people to think, isn't it Yoongi?"

My head shoots up, "How do you know my name?!" I raise my voice and grip the counter.

"I'm a friend of Namjoon's. He said you were good at baking and recommended I try it sometime." Hoseok shrugged.

"I see...and you hit on me even though you knew I was Namjoon's friend. Ahh, the alphas in our society really have no moral compass." Yoongi rolled his eyes, beginning to put all the ingredients in a bowl.

Hoseok laughed, "I'd have to agree, though I'm no alpha. You trying to block out your own secondary gender has made you blind to other peoples~"

By this point. 

I'd had enough.

"Get the fuck out of my bakery! Only come back when you sort your attitude and your libido out!" I yell, glaring daggers at Hoseok.

The beta put his hands up, leaving the bakery with a smug look on his face.

"Feisty omega~" Was the last thing he said as he left my shop.

I groan and slide to the floor. 

"I hate men." I sigh, though it was ironic.

Irony now.

I really am the main character.

The broken.

Sobbing.

Main character.

The Feisty Omega.