(Smut) No Protection

Authors Pov: As Jimin leads Suga to there room, as soon as they enter suga locks the door and slams Jimin against the wall. "So desperate for my cock aren't you." "Yes, I need you inside of me now." Jimin says as he attaches their lips together and starts grinding his leg onto yoongi's rock hard boner, both sharing a sensual kiss. Yoongi starts moving down from Jimin's lips to his jaw littering them with hickies and them moving down to his collarbone doing the same there. As he continues to do this he picks Jimin up by the thighs and places him on the bed.(they never turn the lights on.)

As soon as Jimin hits the bed he sits up, taking his dress off and Yoongi quickly undresses himself. Yoongi only having on boxers and Jimin black laced underwear. Yoongi gets onto the bed slowly moving towards Jimin teasing him.

" Hurry up and fuck me already." Jimin says as Yoongi has made him quite sensitive without really touching him, which is a first. Yoongi starts spreading Jimin's legs as he kisses and makes hickies from his calfs to his thighs. Jimin was surprised as he has his first orgasm (Skin orgasm, look up 13 types of orgasms.) shaking and moaning very softly as he can feel the wetness between his legs. Yoongi them moves to Jimin's Kitty cat pressing his lips onto the fabric, lightly kissing around jimins vagina lifting Jimin's hips slowly sliding his panties off, revealing his pink wet pussy. Jimin was so aroused as no one was able to make him like this and be so gentle with him, they usually fucked quickly then left, but it looks like Jimin was going to be here all night. Yoongi slips his tongue in between Jimin putting pressure on his clit making him feel so good as he licked all the juices Jimin had released. "Suck," Yoongi says as he brought three fingers up to Jimin's mouth. Jimin obeyed as he swirled his tongue around his fingers moaning.

Yoongi passionately kissed Jimin as he puts a finger in. Jimin moans and hisses as the feeling feels foreign for not having sex in months. Yoongi makes his way to jimin's nipple sucking and twirling around it distracting Jimin from the second fingers penetration. Once he feels Jimin untensing he starts on the third finger. "I'm ready" As yoongi hears this he takes his boxers off as Jimin's eyes widen.

"Your too big!" "You can take it princess." Yoongi says as he reaches for a condom. "No, don't use it I want it raw." Jimin says, "No you'll get pregnant." "I'll just get a plan B please I can take it." Yoongi hesitates but then decides to go with the flow, not sober enough to realize what's actually happening. He puts Jimin's right leg over his shoulder and slowly enters him. "Aaaaahhmmm." Jimin moans as he's never had someone this big. Once yoongi's all the way in he stops letting Jimin adjust. "You can move." Jimin says after about two minutes. Yoongi slowly thrusts hitting Jimin's sweet spot immediately. Once yoongi hears Jimin's high pitched moans he quickens the pace going at a animalist pace. Jimin is overwhelmed by the overstimulation as he cums, Coating Yoongi's dick, as yoongi deepens his trusts devouring Jimin's mouth and muffles his moans.Yoongi cums thrusting deep inside Jimin and for the third time Jimin cums feeling Yoongi release inside of him. "That was sooo good." Jimin pants coming down from his high.

"Yeah princesses? but were not finished yet." Yoongi says as he flips Jimin over putting his ass up in the air slamming his dick into Jimin's cum dripping pussy thrusting as fast as he can. Sooner or later Jimin cums crying from overstimulation and Yoongi fastens his pace trying to reach his high again. "Your taking me so well princess." Yoongi says slamming into Jimin, eventually after Jimin has cummed two more times Yoongi releases inside jimin. This goes on for more hours for 5 more rounds until Jimin collapses on the bed and Yoongi pulls out collapsing next to him. "Sooo good." Jimin says as he tiredly lays on Yoongi's chest snuggling into him. Yoongi kisses Jimin's head pulling the cover over them as they fall asleep.

Authors note: Please don't be a silent reader, this is my first book so feel free to give feedback and tell me what you like. Also it you enjoy the story please vote on it that helps me know If I should keep writing.