New Job

Author's POV: "Hello is this Mr. Min kim yoongi?"

"Yes, who is this calling?" Yoongi says wondering who'd be calling this early on a thursday morning. "Hello sir, this is Jeon Corp, your application has been accepted, we'd like to interview you tomorrow morning at 9 a.m sharp, we do not accept tardiness, if you do not make it your chance goes out the window."

"I understand, I'll be there." Yoongi says annoyed but not letting the other pick up on it. "Great, and remember to be on time Mr.Min." The recruiter says before hanging up. Yoongi groans laying back down on his bed while slipping back to sleep.

Jimin's Pov:

Today I have to go back to work and I feel terrible. "I think I'm still hungover but this is weird, I have never felt this way before It's been two days. I even had to take off yesterday; Also I feel like something isn't adding up, I feel like I'm forgetting something." I whined to my best friend over the phone. " You know you were pretty wasted tuesday night when I saw you, I'm still wondering how things would have been if your hookup was dating that cutie." Jungkook says, "Honestly your doing to much, seriously?!?!" I asked annoyed. "What?" He says acting all oblivious. "Jungkook, I'm over here fucking dying and your talking about the cutie from the club, get the fuck over it, if you really wanted him you should have fucked him when you had the chance."

"Well damn sis calm down." He says making me go through the roof. "First and fucking foremost I'm not your sis, don't call me sis when your acting like a dick, you know what..." I tried to say before he cut me off, "Damn, are you on your period, anyways I love you and I'll talk to you when you have a better attitude and don't forget about the gala."He says hanging up.

Although I was a bit grouchy and mad I smiled knowing my best friend actually cared for me, unlike the people who raised me.

Flashback:

"What did I tell you huh, I told you to clean this goddamn house." Jimin's mother said screaming at the 13 year old boy. "If you can't clean an entire house how will you please your husband, if you don't listen to me he'll leave you in the dirt with a child to raise, and trust me if you get pregnant don't even think about crying to me, focus on getting another husband and abort the child."

"Mama I don't wanna get married, I wanna stay with you forever." The little boy sniffled, and for a moment Ms.Park's heart softened at hearing her sons words but she quickly went cold again. "I don't care what you want, the world doesn't care, I'm just preparing you for what's to come, now go and clean the kitchen." Jimin hurried off to the kitchen not realizing his mother had collapsed into tears. She loved her baby so much and wanted to be gentle with him, but how could she when the world wouldn't and how could she be so sure with the way it treated her. She didn't want to see her child who she carried for 9 months and raised for 13 years to end up as she was, broken.

In truth to this day Jimin still doesn't realize how much she loved him back then but he will forever love her to the moon and back and that's all that mattered.

End Of Flashback

"I guess I should get ready for work." I grunt as I roll myself out of bed, I don't really need to as my first shift starts at 2pm to 3pm but I want to visit my mom and see how she's doing. I start my morning routine off with a hot shower as I always do making sure to thoroughly clean my body. After, I moisturize, them brush my teeth and wash my face. "Hmmm, what should I wear." After a whole hour of figuring out what I wanted to wear, as it's now 12am, I decided to go with leggings and a bra throwing a a sweater with a long v-neck on.

"Augghh, I can't wait to eat you." I say while popping a toaster strudel in the toaster.

Felix's POV: