Sins

Y/N woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning to the sound of yelling, toast being made, and beeping from his alarm clock. As he was getting up, he felt someone next to him grunt and wrap their arms around his waist. "Five more minutes, captain~" Kyoko's voice asked with a seductive hint. " What are you doing in my bed?" Y/N asked, while removing Kyoko's arms from his waist. "How mean captain, don't you remember spending the night with me?~" Kyoko teased, while slowly getting up. Y/N responded with a cold "No, you climbed into my bed without my permission while I was asleep" earning a sigh from Kyoko. Y/N vanished momentarily, then reappeared wearing his outfit, while Kyoko tried to change in front of Y/N, in which the captain moved her to her own room using his speed, before returning to his room and grabbing his swords and slotting them in the dual scabbard. Y/N then walked to get breakfast.

"Hey captain! After breakfast, im gonna beat your ass for once!" Miki exclaimed with a cheeky grin. "Probably, I'm still concerned about Kyoko." The other sins looked at their captain with emotions ranging from concern to tired to fear. "What happened with Kyoko, captain?" asked Kira with a concerned face. "I woke up and she was sleeping next to me, I'm worried her bed might be uncomfortable." Y/N told her with a confused, blank face. At this moment, everyone had different reactions. The boys proceeded with lots of yelling and laughing, smiling the whole time. Harumis face turned a deep red as they rushed away to their room. Kira proceeded to turn just as red and punch the captain through a wall "WHAT THE *beep* CAPTAIN?!"
Chiyo proceeded to walk to Kyoko's room and shut the door behind them.

Y/N returned as fast as he could, and proceeded to explain the situation to the others. "O-oh, why didn't you say so?" Kira told captain with an embarrassed look on her face as Miki laughed at Kiras overreaction. "Anyways, the principal said that he needed to see us for an assignment in about an hour, so he'll be coming here" Y/N relayed to the others. "Perfect, just enough time to brawl it out!" Miki grinned, as he walked out the door. "Are you going to actually fight Miki, Captain?" Harumi questioned while looking at the captain with a tired gaze. "Yeah, it'll be good to get some exercise first thing in the morning." Harumi gazed at the captain with the same tired expression "Then I have a request." "What's that?" "Carry me, Captain."

Miki proceeded to stretch while the Captain tossed his swords to the side. "Ready for this captain?" Miki grinned "Cus today im gonna-"

 "Ready for this captain?" Miki grinned "Cus today im gonna-"

"You talk too much."