2.The Dinner

When Louis and his sisters arrive home he sees his moms car in the driveway. Louis parks next to Jays car and the girl hop out.

"Hey kids, how was school" Jay smiles warmly as they walk in. "Great" Daisy exclaims "Pheebs and I made tons of friends ".  As Daisy and Phoebe go on about there day Louis was distracted thinking about Harry.

As Louis turns to head upstairs his mom says "oh kids we are going to Anne's around 6 so be ready!". Anne was Jays friend that owns the bakery. Louis went upstairs to get ready, he has better make a good first impression.

Louis dressed in a light blue button down shirt and khakis paired with a grey pair of vans. He quickly styles his hair the way he likes and heads down stairs.

As he gets downstairs he sees that the twins are already ready..... and of course we were waiting on Lottie. "Charlotte we are leaving" my mom calls up the stairs. "Okay okay I'm coming"

Lottie comes down the stairs with a white flowy skirt, snug pink blouse, and her hair in a simple up do. "What, I heard there son was cute" he giggled while wriggling her eyebrows at the twins. They all laughed

Louis decided to take his own car there. So he waited for Jay and the girls to pull out then followed. The drive was short, only about 5 minutes. The pulled into a nice neighborhood that was just next to theirs. Jay pulled into the driveway of a nice grey house, so Louis parked on the side of the street.

They all walked up the driveway and toward the porch. Before they even had a chance to knock a women opened the door. She was very pretty, and looked kind of familiar. Louis thought he must have seen pictures in the past.

"Jay!" Anne exclaimed while bringing his mom into a hug. Jay hugged her back with a wide smile. "I've missed you!" Jay told Anne after they detached from the hug.

Behind her a girl came down the stairs. She had brown hair to her shoulders and brown eyes. Louis looked at her.... she also looked very familiar but he couldn't but his finger on it.

Anne welcomed them in and led them to their living room. While Anne and Jay started to catch up the brown haired girl walked over. "Hi, I'm Gemma" she smiled "Hi, I'm Louis and these are my sisters Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe."

Just then he walked in, the very person Louis did not want to see ever again. It was just his luck to be standing in his living room.

Harry Styles walks over to the group. When he catches a glimpse at Louis, Louis grimaces and turns away toward Lottie. "He's cute" Lottie giggles into Louis' ear. He scoffs the pushes her shoulder playfully.

Thankfully a middle aged man comes in and announces dinner is ready. He turns out to be Harry's step dad.  Fortunately Louis sits in between Lottie and Daisy. But Unfortunately he was sat right across from Harry.

"So do any of you kids know each other?" Anne asks sweetly. Harry surprisingly responds by saying "Uh Yeah Louis and I  have a few classes together". Louis looks up at Anne and smiles.

"That's great that you already know each other because you'll be working together soon!" She says with a wide smile

Louis chokes on his water "what". "Harry, Louis is the one I was telling you about that's starting on Wednesday!"

Louis was shocked, He slowly looks up at Harry but notices that he's smiling.

Great just great Louis thought to himself. Harry just had to be everywhere, in his classes, his mum's best friend, and now work. This was all just peachy.

Louis poked around at his food, not feeling very hungry. Through dinner he mostly just whispered back and forth with Lottie. He tried to glance at Harry throughout, but every time Harry would already be staring.

Suddenly Anne perks up saying "Harry how about you give Louis a tour! Get to know each other a bit more before Wednesday!"

Harry's nods and gets up. Louis panicky looks at Lottie who pushes him out of his seat. Harry starts up the stairs and Louis follows.

As the reach the top of the stairs Harry turns around. "Sorry" they both say at the exact same time. Louis looks at Harry confused.

"Wait what are you sorry for? I'm the clumsy idiot who kept running into you?" Louis asks. "Well umm... for being kinda snappy. It was your first day I shouldn't have been rude" Harry stammers.

Louis looks at him with pure shock. "Oh that was my fault, you did nothing wrong." Harry looks at him with a bright smile.

"Holy shit he's beautiful" Louis thought to himself.

After they finish the tour they go downstairs to find Anne and Jay hugging goodbye. Louis waves at Harry and gives Gemma a half hug.

When they get home Louis heads strait to his room. A little while later he hears a knock. Lottie pokes her head in "can we talk" she sends Louis a small smile. Louis nods as Lottie walks in.

"So what's up with you and Harry" Lottie questions. "Nothing" he says while giving her a puzzled look. "Oh don't even, I saw how awkward it was between you to. And Harry isn't subtle when he stares" Lottie says with a shove to Louis shoulder.

"We just had an awkward day at school that all, he's the one who got muffins all over him" Louis says with a blush. "OH HHAHA THATS WHY HE LOOKED FAMILIAR" Lottie starts rolling on Louis' bed with laughter.

"Oi shut up Lots" Louis says. But he begins to laugh to. He had to admit it was kind of funny.

—————————————
Authors note:
Hey Guys!!! Sorry I'm still new at this😂
Anyways what did you think of the chapter? I appreciate all comments and suggestions!!

Anyways thanks for reading XOXO