6.Confrontation

Louis sighed as he headed to work. He has managed to avoid Harry at school, but there was no way he couldn't see him at work.

Louis had seen Harry at lunch in the parking lot but he walked away for some reason. But Louis was glad, he couldn't face him.

When Louis arrived at work Harry wasn't there yet, he was relived. He put on his apron and walked into the kitchen. As he got into the Kitchen Anne smiled warmly at him.

"Do you know how to make macaroons?" She asked. "Yes! I love making them!" Louis replies. "Well I've already pre-pared the batter but do you think you could bake and ice them for me?" Anne asks.

Louis happily replies with a nod. "Now don't freak out but it's a big order, Harry will be here to help soon. We have a birthday party that needs 3 macaroon towers." Anne told him. "Don't worry about it Anne! We will get it done" Louis smiles.

Louis grabs pans and parchment and gets to work. He has a lot of experience making macaroons due to the twins love for them. He starts with the pink first.

He uses the piping bag filled with the batter and squeezed it into perfect circles. When you make macaroons you have to make sure they are all the same size or they will look wonky.

It's been an hour and Louis finished the first batch while the second was just being put in the oven..... still no sign of Harry. Louis was starting to worry he wouldn't show up.

After Louis pulls the yellow macaroons out of the oven just as Harry shows up

After Louis pulls the yellow macaroons out of the oven just as Harry shows up. "Hey Louis, sorry I'm late I had football practice" Harry says quietly.

Louis squeaks a small "it's fine" quickly then pushed the icing bag toward Harry. "Do you think you could ice and put these together while I work on the next color?" He asks. Harry nods and picks up the piping bag to begin assembling the macaroons.

While Harry iced the macaroons, Louis starts on the next batch. Louis had trouble focusing while Harry was staring at him, he ended up messes up all the sizes and restarting the blue batch.

"So was today the first practice" Louis asks, trying to brake the awkward silence. "Uhh yeah, it was actually tryouts today. But Im Captain so was just helping out today" Harry replies. Louis nods in response.

The boys work for the next 3 hours in near silence, working to finish the towers. Louis try's to avoid Harry, but every time he looks over Harry's got his gaze set on Louis.