The Night Before Meeting

They do not know each other in this!!!(this is my AU!)
Sapnap POV:
Today I got a call from George he seemed mad,
"Hello?" I say "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" George screamed "I just got up why are you screaming?" I say to him,"YOU'RE LATE TO FUCKING SCHOOL!!" George yelled I hurry out of bed leaving the phone in the call and run to change after I change I grab my phone and go to my car.

"GEORGE I FUCKING SLEPT IN!!"I yell " I KNOW I CALLED YOU FOR A REASON!"George said "WHY THE FUCK ARE WE YELLING!" I say "I DON'T KNOW!?" George says.
I hang up after we said bye to each other. Why the did I sleep past my alarm..

In school (cause I'm lazy)
I get my absent slip and head to class.after class I go to the cafeteria where George is waiting for me after school he invites me to a sleepover with his friends for tomorrow. "Sure ill come I guess."

George POV:
I can't believe I just invited Sapnap to a sleepover wait I have to invite the rest I also forgot to mention it was like a party ish sleepover!(this bitch forgot everything😂)
"I invited Sapnap, skeppy, bad, Karl, and Quackity oh I almost forgot dream!" I whisper to myself.

After finding dream I tap his shoulder.
"yes?" Dream asked confused looking down at me.
"Can you come to my sleep over partying type thingy!" I say to him. "How many people will be there?" He says back to me, "um seven including you!" I say to him. "No to many people you know I can't handle that!" He says to me I give him the smirk"😏Your crush is going to be there!" I whisper to him laughing. "F-fine" he says nervously.

I skip away to Sapnap who is going to his car. "Hey Sapnap what's your type? Also can I get a ride home?"
I asked him he answer saying "I don't have a type I never really had a crush so never really thought about it but if I had to have something a dirty blond with freckle and is tall maybe?" Completely ignoring my question for a ride "ARE SERIOUSLY NOT GOING TO GIVE ME A RIDE!!!" I yell at him. "Fine..." He says wore out.

When half way home he asked me "why did you ask?" I say back "What?" "about my type?" He says to me " I don't know I was just curious I guess." We where listening to music the rest of the ride.
Sapnap POV:

Why did he ask my type? Its just weird I get home after dropping off George still thinking about the question he asked.I should sleep I set my alarm thinking tomorrow is the weekend I have to run errands for my mom tomorrow!

The song played in car Lost boy -Ruth B