Chapter 3 : Getting Annoyed

Howdy folks! Please comment about your satisfaction or hatred about the story so I can change it. Please follow me on twitter @RyanProdi_G

--------

Raymond's P.O.V.

I'm stressed because of my rap career. I've been busy because of my upcoming albums, gigs and etc. I need to chill somewhere. I called my fellow rapper Marlon "Loonie" Peroramas (he's a better rapper than me. In fact, he's older and he's a veteran rapper) and Miles Sanchez (our friend) to hang-out with me. They approved and we went in the Manila Ocean Park. Loonie brought his baby (Emperor nicknamed Empoy) and his pretty half-Japanese wife (Miyuki Yoshida) along. The five of us strolled around Ocean Park. My stressfull days has been relieved. Thanks to these guys. We went to have dinner in the highest floor of the park. Manila Bay is over-looking on it. We sat on a table and ordered our meal. I excused myself to go to the bartender to get some liquors. I accidentally bumped a lady and she fell on the floor. To my surprise, this is the pretty foreign-looking lady in the airport. I held her hand again to stand her up and I apologized. As usual, she's mad again. "Ugh! You again?! Why do you keep on bumping me?! Can you please use your eyes?!" she said while slapping my body. "I-i'm so-sorry miss. Really. I really want to know your name. What's your name?" I said ignoring the slaps. As usual, she ignored me again and walked away. I ran to catch her and I held her hand. Her hands are soft, warm and addicting. I kissed it while kneeling down on one knee. "If you ever need me, Raymond Abracosa at your service mam!" Wow, she's really mad. I can see it on her eyebrows. And I gave her my calling card. She walked away again just like i'm invisible. At least, she has my calling card. And for two times I accidentally bumped her, I don't even know her name or number yet for Christ's sake.

I walked to our table, Loonie and Miles are laughing at me. Loonie spoked "Hahaha! Whoa! Abra the famous rapper got dumped, kneeled and ignored? Hahaha!" and Miles interrupted "Who's that lady anyway? She's really hot and pretty." "I bumped her at the airport yesterday and I bumped her again here. And I don't know her name yet. Goddamn." I replied. "Two times? Name? Number? Address? Nothing? Raymond is that you?" Yuki said while laughing her ass off. I sighed in embarassment and sat down. And our order finally came. In order to get that foreign lady out of my mind. I ate a lot. I can see their table with her family near the window. I'm looking at her while she's eating. She's really cute. She caught me looking at her and got angry again.

Vixie's P.O.V.

Damn that Raymond guy! I hate him! Bumping, bumping, bumping and lots of bumping. Urgh! Our order came. I ate a lot. Eating is really my get-away of madness. I love food. While chewing my steak I looked around the restaurant and I caught Raymond looking at me. I got mad again and I want go to him to punch his annoying face. He smiled at me. I controlled myself not to smile back. Kylie my stepsister caught me looking at someone. She saw that Raymond was looking at me and she screamed in excitement. All was shocked and we looked at her now she's blushing, even the other customers and personnels looked at her. "Oh ny gosh! Abra! Yeee!" she ran towards Raymond, her face is so red. She hugged Raymond, took a picture with him and kissed his cheeks. Nathan and Clark took pictures of Raymond's friends as well. I'm shocked and confused of what Kylie acted in front of Raymond. I was thinking, is he a celebrity? Hahaha! Definetely not! DUH! and Raymond made his way to our table with Kylie following her scanning through the picture of her with Raymond. I'm speechless with a lil' bit of confusion on my seat. Raymond introduced himself to my mom and stepdad "Hi, i'm Raymond, Raymond Abracosa mam and sir. I was hoping that can you please tell me the name of your daughter here?" Mom shook his hands and she told him my name "Such a sweet boy. Oh. She's---" I covered my mom's mouth. "Mom please don't tell him. I don't trust him" I told her. And Raymond sighed because of frustration. I can feel the sadness in his eyes. "But..... You can't reject Abra because his a famous rapper sis" Nathan told me. "I don't care Nate, now let's go. I wanna go home" they all followed me. We went to the van and the car ride was really quiet.