Third chapter: Back from hell.

Dad: '' You know sweetie, you did not miss me at all!".
Goddamn. This guy couldn't handle a day without saying useless sarcastic stuff. But after not seeing you father for months, you just shut your mouth and enjoy this awkwardness. Well, at least for the people who can actually do that. Know what i'm sayin' . " With the beach, the Hotel, the hot gir-". I pinched him hard enough to make him cry. I hate those jokes. " OK,OK, i'm done!" he said with his red face. Hm. I love him too much sometimes. As the limo is close to school, I take the last minutes to get snuggly with him. I took a deep breath, sadly enough deep to sniff something weird. A flowering perfume on the edge of his neck. In shock, I lifted my head and grabbed my dad's collar. " Honey, what's wron-?" I was squeezing harder. I blew up. " YOU ARE STARTING AGAIN? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" And then I slapped. Him. In his face. For real. We were silenced for the following seconds. Still in my position, in shock. Dad looked more surprised than me. Like it normally should. He took my hand, looked at it and kissed it. I was disgusted but felt like crying. "Hoppy, why would I ever do this to you again?" I was so angry. Even the most evident things were denied by this man, but after all, what can you expect from a lawyer. Funnier, that ability also saved his marriage. " Why do you always think that this stupid game would affect someone like me? Am I somewhat your new intermediate between you and mom?". "Miss Clarke, we've arrived!" Goddamn. Finally. Like Bolt, I took my bag and opened the door as fast as I could. Dad stopped me and looked at me with pity. " Hope, you know that I promised you that I would never start again. I think that you're just having a bad morning-" "Dad am I pretty?" He was surprised. "Well of course you are!"." Nah. I really think I need more lipstick!" Looking at myself in my lil mirror. I pointed out my finger and slitted it on a red spot of my dad's neck. "Oh, that's what's missing. Bye Li-yer". And I was out.