First chapter: the beginning of nothing.

I don't know what just happened. it took a second, or as preferable a blink of my two eyes, to realize that the complete darkness in which I just jumped into, was more than just a dream. it was real. How should I even describe all of this. All I got to ear before God gave me the possibility to wake up, was a huge volcano explosion, or a boom, just like when cars bump into each other in action movies. When my two deep dark eyes opened up , I was circled by many men and woman dressed in a blue-greeny outfit that couldn't make me feel more secure than when I was in my lost universe. I tried to move but I was firmly attached by some kind of brown belts or something, from head to toes. I panicked, everyone was talking so weirdly around, with terms I couldn't even try to understand. But I still think that 9 years olds should not be underestimated. Finally, someone looked at me and noticed everyone of my awakness. Everything was still so confuse in my little head, and my view was blurry. All I could feel was a terrible burning sensation in my throat, that couldn't be handle any longer. I started crying. It was the total panic alert.I screamed, shook my head with fierce and wouldn't stop. Meanwhile, more of the weird poeple in the same outfit came in the small room and stabilized me from my strong agitations. Blood started pouring out of my mouth. "God, make this stop, please". Instantly, I saw a beautiful dark and heavy amount of hair flying towards me. Two hands envelopped my shaky head and I started earing mumbles.Somehow, it immediatly calmed me down, and I know, that only one person on this earth can makes me feel this way...mama.

Mom: " Baby, mama is here, everything is gonna be alright [...] hospital [...] so worried [...] take care of you".

I was missing too many words, it was too much for me.

Mom: " Don't be scared, everything will be the same by tomorrow, you'll be watching spongebob at 10:30 , you'll eat every brownie that I cooked the other day , you'll play with your friends at the park, and most importantly.."

I was slowly closing my eyes. She began crying.

Mom: " You will still be talking to us all with you incomparable sweet voice".

At this moment , I couldn't realize that that day would be the beginning of a whole new life. But how? Well just like this.

(Exemple of a simple morning)

Me: mmmh...where is the remote? Oh! There it is!

I run straight up to the TV and open on the nickelodeon channel. But I couldn't here anything. Then, I noticed something. The mute button. Its pressed. and I can't do anything, because its harldly stuck. As simply as that.