Second chapter: No sounds, No life?

My alarm clock is biping. Wait no, it is screamingly biping. And no, i'm not using any special alarm ringtone from any smarty phone you could possibly know. Yes, even rich poeple can think in this way, I mean not having the things that we can absolutely afford.
Or maybe, only my mom? Since she had lived with a rough financial family, I can sadly say that her beauty kinda "really" saved her life. And mine, of course. Because yeah, my mom is if I can say, a copy of kim kardashian, but in way more natural way. And I mean it, like damn. And since everyone says that brezilian females are the best looking, well I accept it. Of course, my dad had to fall for her. He met her at college. In one side you have this rich, well educated american boy with blue eyes, and the other side, an out of normal beauty teenage girl with nothing more than books to assure a future for her. Okay, their story might seem a bit unconceavable, but again, that's another story. Rewinding to my world, yes I have a phone, but not a smart one. Like, not a nowadays-technology phone. I have more of a trying-to-get-along-with-technology phone. Yup. Oh and damn it, I got a tiny little nokia. I said it. I know, hard feels. "Try more to live in the moment" the mom says. Yes, of course, and I could say the same shit thing for you. Always hanging around with a new car every week.No kidding. But no, no, to buying a more pleasant phone for her only daughter! Which is like what, 0,005% of money of any of the cars you and dad own. Anyways, out of all of this, this is surely a sweeter way to tell me that weither I'd have the smartest phone on earth or not, the possibility of using it at his fullest might be complety none. Because of who I am today generaly. But you guys know that even if the most obvious part of you is taken off of you, you still want to "fill in" with everyone you know. Although your deepest self is also trying to do the same thing...As the seconds pass, she turns her head now facing the ceiling of her blue room. She thinks a lot. Everyone knows that. And that is what she has been doing for 8 years now. Somedays, it's supportable, but others could be too much to handle. And those are when she is putting fire to everything in the world. But deep down in one's heart, you can just sit down, watch and save your tears for someone else. Because as her life is already hard enough to enjoy, she does'nt need any other shitty problems that poeple bring to her, and that they level it to her situation. Complicated. Everyday. No other words can define her world. A little like the sucking noisy sound of her alarm clock. "You know what..". At this moment she rapidly got up of bed, walked heavily towards this nightmare and grabed it with anger."Well, hey little one!" As she is preparing for her terrible action, she puts a creepy smile on her smooth face, and her hazel eyes once bright and sleepy, become red with envy. "Why don't you..SHUT THE FUCK UP!" It took no more time to see a complete destroyed red alarm on the west side of her room. There were also scratches on the wall. Her victim made an awful noise and stopped disturbing. "Die, bitch". She wanted to scream with anger and sadness, but knew she couldn't. She began throwing things all over the place. "Fuck, alarms". Her purse. "Fuck, me". Her lamp. " Fuck, reality". As she was about to take her cheap phone, a warm tan hand stopped her instantly. " Mi bella, please not your cheap phone!" I turned around. Mom. Her blue-green eyes looked at me with worry. She knew that today wasn't gonna be my happiest one. She always adjust herself depending on how I feel, and I hate it, because I want her to be happy everyday. I want to make that happen. I started crying. She rolled her long arms around me and kissed my forhead. "Oh, I know bella, fuck mondays" I smirked, her long heavy brown hair envelopping my upper body.
"It's gonna be okay baby, just think positive, light, fresh new day, ya know, all them great stuff" she took my head, pulling out my gold hair of my hot face, looked deeply into my grey eyes and continues. "Putting a huge smile everyday, can be really hard for many of us you know, not especially you. And they are always trying different ways to stimulate their life everyday in another way. In your case, I think that I already put the best motivation. Right, Hope?" Tss. My name. I forgot about that one. I hugged my mom with the rest of my morning strenght and, before she could say anything else, I put a huge smile on my face, and that time, I didn't force at all. "Good spirit bella, good spirit". I went to my desk to find some tissues and dried my eyes. "Oh, lord! Okay now it's time to hurry or you're gonna be late for prison!" Which means obviously school. I made a pity face but she didn't take it. "Go wash your stinky self, right now". Well, i'll take this as a good morning then. When I finished dressing up, I went downstairs to find mom and a glorious breakfast. "Gosh, is she crazy or what, i'm not eating all of that for sure". I took a sip of orange juice, a croissant and some strawberries. I ran to the main door to find a women in pajamas. "What are you doing! Get dressed mother!" My mom immediatly understood my what-the-fuck face and laughed. "Some sexy guy is waiting for you in a blue porsche, got get him!". She couldn't have the time to think much more that she got kicked out of the house in a second. "She is so gonna ear from me after school, and who is that guy?" As she is running out of time, she goes down the thousands stairs to finally reach the car. "A new chauffer, maybe". A huge bodyguard comes out of nowhere and opens the door gentlemanly. "Sexy, that?" She enters the car, sit and sense a weird presence next to her. She turns her head and is now speechless. A tall, musculed man with blonde hair and beautifull blue eyes, greets her with the happiest smile. "Your looking like your model mom more everyday lil' one" . "DAD, YOUR'E HOME!".