(CHP 09) The journey never ends........

CHP 09 

                                                       The Journey Never Ends........

        I looked at Lucas then he turned and looked at me , I closed the door and sat on my bed.He started to talk "do you want anything for your birthday" I answered " oh I haven't even thought about it" . He said " well its tomorrow" I said " I just want to hang out and not do anything" "OK goodnight". I laid down and fell instantly to sleep. I dreamed  about these red guys with horns took my friends. After that I woke up and went to wake up my mom but when I left my room she was making breakfast.

        So I went into the kitchen and my mom told me " can you get some eggs from the grocery store" I told her " yes I'll need some money" , she handed me ten dollars. I grabbed it and went out the door I ran over to the grocery store which wasn't that far from my house it was right across the street.. I went inside and went to the dairy section of the store and grabbed the eggs. Then I went to the counter and I handed the eggs to the guy at the cash register , and he scanned it I gave him the ten. He gave me the change  I replied with a "Thank you". 

        I grabbed the eggs and walked slowly out of the store when I made it out I started a slow jog , it came to a run and I came to the door and unlocked it , and went inside I set the eggs on the counter and looked around I didn't see anyone but before saying anything I hear a loud " SURPRISE"! I was really Surprised because I wasn't expecting what just happened. I look around I see Fredric, Sandra, Lucas, and my mom. I hug my mom first then I hug Lucas then Sandra and Fredric. 

        I also see a cake with my name on it and a really cool design on it the cake looked like a dragon blowing fire. So we spent some time and ate the glorious, and tasteful breakfast my mom made. It was the great pancakes that she is great at making also there was cheesy eggs and hash browns the last and final thing was the bacon have to have the bacon. We then watched TV and played some video games we watched Frozen which I didn't like very much. We also watched regular TV like Beyblades and Grimm.

        After that we played Monopoly it took a lot of the day but after playing games we went to the table and I blew out the candles on my cake , and my mom served the cake it was my favorite cake which was confetti flavor. My mom after done with the cake she handed me a big bowl of Ice cream . We enjoyed our company for a little bit I said " thank you for coming" to everyone after I said that I started to open my perfectly wrapped presents.

        I opened the one from Sandra first she smiled and had a smirk on her face. I unwrapped it and saw what was in the box.I opened the box it was shoes I was surprised because no one usually  gets me shoes for my birthday. It was exactly my size so I tried them on and they fit I told her thank you , and hugged her also kissed her on the cheeks. I asked " what presents next" my mom said " how about you open the red one it's from me and Lucas".

        I started to open it and they said " I think you will like it" so I opened it and it was a box that said xbox one. I was happy and delighted, so after that I went to the bathroom and washed my hands I went back to the room I was in before. I grabbed the second to last present it said " from Fredric" . I opened it and I was really surprised it was a remote for the Xbox One with a couple of games in it. The first game was Call of Duty Black Ops 3.

        Then I went toward the next present it was a present without a name on it . I opened it and it said.............

 From the AUTHOR

Stay tuned for the next Book