part 6

Y/N'S POV

I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed. He got up looking me and was about to come to me.

Y/N: I am sorry, I kept you waiting.  I should have used the other restroom. You can use it now. Anyway no need to tensed up, I am not sleeping with you. I know my limits. I am sleeping in the guest room. I should take your leave now.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I stopped on my tracks hearing her. I was kinda hurt hearing her. She is blaming herself to use her own restroom.  She is going to sleep in guest room leaving her own bedroom.  Did I break her from inside? I was feeling guilty from inside seeing her state. She changed in a few hours. But why I am regretting now? I should be happy about leaving her. Then why I am sad to hear her about leaving the bedroom. She is not going to sleep in my arms. She is not going to hold me tightly while sleeping like before. I couldn't say anything  and slowly nodded.  She slowly went to the guest room leaving me all alone.  I was standing there dumbfounded.  I lay on the bed. I was feeling very lonely that time. As if something is missing inside me. I called Jessica multiple times but she didn't answer it. I was feeling choked. As if someone grabbed my throat and started choking me. My breath was getting slower. I was feeling suffocated and unknowingly tears were streaming down through my cheeks. I was feeling sad, I don't know why. Why was she effecting me repeatedly. I don't love her anymore then why?

Y/N'S POV

I was lying on my bed. I mean the guest room bed. My tears were falling slowly from my eyes. The pillow got wet due to my tears. I turned the other side only to see a photograph of our engagement.  It was a picture of mine and Jungkook's.  Jungkook slide the wedding ring in my ring finger.  The picture was clicked right at that moment. We were smiling. We were so happy.  All the newspapers and the Medias  went insane seeing those pictures.

Y/N: what happened to our happy life? Am I bad as a wife? Was my love not enough for you?

I kept asking these questions to myself .

Y/N: why Jungkook? Why did you cheat me? Did you not love me? You told me that you will never leave me. Today you are ready to leave me for another woman. That means you were faking with me? I was blindly trusting you and waiting for you but you were in other woman's arms. I feel disgusting thinking about this. I can never forgive you.

I put the photo stand on the night stand.  And laid back. I slowly drifted to sleep.  After a few hours, I saw a dangerous nightmare about  Jungkook leaving me. I sat on the bed panting heavily. My forehead was sweating. My legs were shaking and I was out of breath for a second but that is the truth.  Jungkook is leaving me. I looked at the clock which was showing 4 in the morning. I got up and went to have some water to calm my self.  I drank water from the water bottle and and kept it back in the fridge. Then my eyes went to our living room. A huge picture was hanging on the wall. It was mine and Jungkook's. It was clicked on our wedding day. We were saying our vows looking at each other with love and sincerity. We were so deeply staring each other. I couldn't control myself and finally bursted into crying kneeling on the floor.  I put my hands on my face and rested my head on my knees. I was curved like a ball. I was sobbing loudly.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was not feeling sleepy. I was feeling anxious and restless staying there alone.  I went to check on Y/N but she was not on her  room.  Then I heard loud sobs. The sound was familiar. It was her, I knew. It was coming from the kitchen, I went there and what I saw in front of my eyes just broke me completely. I felt my heart dropped from my chest to my stomach. She was crying loudly sitting on the cold floor. She never cried like that. What have I made her? She was a strong girl.  Did I break her that brutally?

I sat on the floor a little far from her. My heart was screaming inside seeing her crying like that. I destroyed her. She loved me selflessly, she even left her studies and career just to focus on me. Regret was slowly increasing in me. No woman will bear to hear that her husband slept with another woman. What have I done?
To be continued