Part 22

TAEHYUNG'S POV

we went to a beautiful beach. I heard from Jungkook that she likes beaches. That's why I bought her here. The beach was not that crowded. The sea was calm but still there were little waves. The sky was clear. The sounds of waves was relaxing my mind. Maybe that's why she likes beaches. I looked at her, she was admiring the sea while I was admiring her. Strange right we both were staring at what we like. Her hair strands were falling on her face. Her dress was slightly moving because of the wind. The I saw she went ahead and closed her eyes to feel the cold and gentle breeze. I felt sad for her. This angel suffered a lot. And the reason of her this state was my own best friend. Her soft heart must be broken brutally. Destiny was very cruel to her. We sat on the sand ground of the beach.

Y/N: Taehyung,  can I ask you a question?

Taehyung: sure

Then was an awkward silence between us. Nobody said anything. She sighed and started speaking with her broken voice.

Y/N: have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all those defences, you build up a whole suit of armour, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other person, wanders into your stupid life..... you gave them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. Then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like " maybe we should be just friends " turns into a glass splinter working it's way into your heart. It hurts . Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's soul hurt, a real gets inside you and rips you apart pain. I hate love.

She said the last words and automatically tears fell from her eyes. She was damaged from inside which she couldn't describe in words. I wiped her tears with my thumb. But it was hurting to see her crying.

Taehyung: I love a girl. I still remember the time, when I had first saw her. It was 31 October, Wednesday. I was driving my car on the road to go for a shoot. After driving  sometime, it started raining and at the same time the traffic headpost showed red light. So all the cars stopped including mine. I was getting late for the shoot so I got really annoyed. Then my eyes fell on a person who was enjoying the rains, not caring about anything. She had all messy hairs,  dark brown eyes, delicate eye patels covering her eyes slightly. Thin parted pink lips. She seemed ,she didn't care about anything, no stress, no tension was showing on her face. Every drop of rain was falling on her face making her look like a piece of moon bathing with glittering lights. Her hair got slightly wet giving my heart a tight squeeze. After seeing her I was no longer me. As if her existence was controlling me. That time stopped for me. I was drowning on those eyes. She didn't notice me looking at her. She almost took my breath away.

Y/N: then

I chuckled

taehyung: then what? She loved a different person. So I didn't interfere in their personal lives.  She was really happy marring that guy. It was like, her dream was coming true by marrying that guy.

Y/N: so, you left her for her happiness.

Taehyung: I didn't leave her. My heart didn't leave her. It's just that she is not with me physically that's all.

Y/N: didn't you feel broke seeing her with another man?

Taehyung: yes, every time I see her with another man, my heart just cannot take it. The pain just gets more worse,  which can't be described. But one thing gives me satisfaction.

Y/N: what?

Taehyung: she really loves that man and that man gives her the happiness and comfort which I cannot give her. She is really happy with that man. And that man can go to any extent to win her heart. He loves her more than anyone could ever think. So yeah. My love story couldn't be completed.

She smiled sadly.

Y/N: do you still love her?

Taehyung: Yes, I love her more than my life, and will always love her. It doesn't matter to me that she is with another man. She is in my heart and will always be in my heart. I loved her enough to pretend. Otherwise, loving someone who doesn't love you in return is like trying to fly with a broken wing.

Y/N: Don't you feel empty without her?

Taehyung: it feels like, I have acid rain in my brain, and it is killing the flowers of my heart.

Y/N: I didn't know that one sided love could be this strong

I chuckled

To be continued