Showmance

Peyton p.o.v.

I was getting ready when all of a sudden my phone starts ringing. I looked at my phone sighing once I saw the goofy picture of James and his name being 'weirdo of a friend'

I picked up as I slid my shirt on "yes James?" He gasped yelling into the phone "Peyton I need you to drop me and mike off to school! he popped two of his wheels!" I sighed looking out the window to see my new car Aunt Emma got me. Just as James was talking on and on while mike in the background disagreeing.

"Ok ok but imma get Kurt too" James starts yelling thanks and all I could do was laugh and run downstairs yelling "I'll see you later Aunt Emma!"

I get into my car starting to drive to Kurt's since he did text me his address. Once I parked in the front I started honking the horn. "Kurt! Kurt! Come on I gotta get James and his older brother! we don't have all morning!" I yelled.

He came out waving to his dad and yelling "yeah yeah I'm coming women!" I laughed shaking my head as he enters the car "Bye Mr Hummel!" I yelled and started driving fast to James house making Kurt scream like a girl.

When we stopped it made a screeching sound making James yell "crazy driving as always Peyton!" He came running pulling a scared Mike with him towards the car.

"Hell yeah!" I laugh as Kurt started gagging and moving to the side. James pushing mike to the front and enters the back with Kurt.

The older boy glaring at his little brother through the mirror. I laughed and drove fast to school ignoring to yells to stop and gagging sounds from both mike and Kurt but James was just laughing a lot already use to her wild driving even though she's been there only for a few days.

Once they got to the school she parked stealing a parking spot from a car full of cheerios and football players. When we got out I was laughing at how Kurt and Mike were leaning against their knees getting ready to throw up but not coming out.

I laughed as Kurt says "I thought  you were innocent but now that I've been in the car with you..." he gagged "you are a monster" James patted his shoulder making him stumble along with mike and almost Kurt but I pulled him towards me.

"Let's go James, Kurt, we need to talk to Mr. Shue about glee club" I pulled the two boys as we walked away from Mike.

"Oh and Mike! Stop staring at my ass!" I yelled turning a bit to see his blushing face and him looking away embarrassed. James pushes me jokingly as he laughs.

"Two days and you already got him wrapped around your little finger" James says as we walked into the doors of the school Kurt besides us confused.

"I know Peyton is wild while driving but does she have an even more wild side?" Kurt asked while moving out the way of other peoples as we do the same. "Yeah but you've got to meet her other friends she left cuz they have thousands of stories to still tell me"

I pushed him as he laughed but then suddenly stopped and I turn to be facing the guy with the Mohawk had a slushy in his hand. He then threw it right at James.

immediately James tried to pull me back but I already punched the boy in the face making him stumble into the lockers and he groaned covering his nose as blood dropped out of his hands.

I had just broken his nose but I was angry. I grabbed the boy's collar pushing him against the lockers "do this again to my friends I'll kill your ass!" I punched the lockers with my fist right besides his head and the lockers having a small dent.

Someone pulled me off as I moved around yelling "I'll get you! Don't you forget!" He was walking away and finally I was put down. I turned around seeing Mike and he placed his hands on my cheeks.