In the beginning

"Wake up!!"shouted mom with the words I hated to hear in my sleep. "Hurry or your going to be late for school!" She said. I just ignored her.

"I'm coming! Give me five more minutes to sleep" I told her to wake me this morning cause I was up late last night. I was out stalking my crush, Rick Donnall, from fifth grade. Anyways.

" Go bathe now! Its 6:15, and you know how long you take to get ready for school so hurry and take a bath!" She said with a high tone.

"Okay I'm up" I said lazily like I was sick. I sat up on the bed for 10 seconds and went into the bathroom. I got a quick bath to prove to mom that I didn't take long to get ready. I went out of the bathroom. Put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a blue tank top with my black jacket. Didn't put on much make-up. Just my red lips-stick n some mascara. I grabbed my bag and I was ready for school.

I went downstairs to eat ( and to mess up my lips). I had to carry my lip-stick cause I wanted my lips to be perfect for the one. I hope we clasps into each in th corridors. So you most be confuse.

Rick Donnall is my crush from fifth grade. Well we were friends from fourth grade but I feel in love with him. I'm afraid to ask him if he likes me. I'm afraid he's going to say no. I didn't tell anyone I like him cause at my school everyone is going to spread it.

So...My name is Abby Trice. I'm a girl desperate for love and not just any love. In the past I was bullied but now I'm the bully;-). I just turn a teenager that means puberty is new to me. Eww. But thats the way its suppose to be right.

I have a lots of friends. I'll name them out: Aaliyah, Jhana, Kayonce, Suwayne and worst of all Jennell. I don't like her but I don't want to hurt her feelings. The reason why I don't like her is because she is just a copy cat; she does everything you do. I kinda hate her. I don't want to be seen as a bad friend.