A dream come true but a fear too

Every one was going home so went home too. I saw Rick walking so I ran up to him cause we live a little near each other. Rick lives further than me. I know this because I stalk him when I'm ready. He noticed that I was coming beside him." How you doing Ricky?" I asked with a soothing voice. "I'm just chilling, you?" he replied. "Actually I want to ask you something?" I said. "Go ahead" he insisted.

Well this is going to be hard. I didn't plan this. My heart is pumping hard and I think I missed a beat. I came up with something. Yes! " I heard you like someone in English class" I said."No I don't like no one in English but one girl" he replied. "Who!" I said thinking it was me. But I remembered that I'm not supposed to like him cause Jennell likes him."Not telling you" he said with a smile.

So we walked home chatting, laughing and talking about the past. I reached at my gate. I was about to say good bye to him."Why do look so sad all of a sudden?"he asked. "Because my friend told me she liked my crush" I replied with head bowed. I ran inside to cry. I felt very bad.

I went right into my room. I lied on the bed thinking to my self. I imagine how wonderful Rick and I life would be if he was my boyfriend. I went in the bathroom to have shower. When I was finish showering, I look into the mirror. I look at my self for a long time. I fix my hair in a ponytail and put on some pjays. I sat in bed, did my home work. I was about to go to sleep.

I got a call from an unknown number. Before I answered I thought it was Jennell. I thought she wanted to make my life worst. I answered. I was shocked. Omg. It was Rick!

"How did you get my number?" I asked. "I barrowed your phone remember" he replied. "I want to ask you two questions, can I?" He asked."Not stopping you" I said."I'll text you" he said.

Here is what he said:

Here are the two questions I've been longing to ask you from today: 1. Why did you give me Jennell #? 2. Do you like me?

Me: I gave you Jennell number because she like you and I can't answer your next question.

Rick:Well I want you to know that I like you and I know you do too. I dream about you every night.

Me: I like you but don't want to make Jennell bex.

Omgeeeee! He like me :-)