~8~

They stayed like this for a while

"Bakugo..."

"What now?!"

"I think i have the right to know why you lie about your role..."

"None of your business"

"It is"

"Why do you even want to know?!"

"I just do, tell me and i'll consider to not snitch on you"

"Oh you won't dare"

"Try me"

"You're a bitch"

"Thanks"

"Tch. It won't work, i won't beg you to not tell anyone, do it"

"I knew it wouldn't work on you...what if we make a deal, you tell me and i'll do whatever you want"

Bakugo looked at Todoroki then smirked

"That sound like a good deal"

"Good. Now tell me"

"I...ugh. okay i'll tell your sorry ass. I always thought i was an alpha, but when the doctor told me i was an omega i didn't want to believe it, i didn't want to be looked down on, i didn't want to be humiliated. It's not because i'm an omega that i'm weak and that i need to be protected. Don't get me wrong, i don't like being an alpha either, i hate them, they think they are the best and that the world revolves around them. It's just that everybody already thought that i was an alpha so i didn't correct them, i felt privileged while the Omegas like Deku were mistreated. I hate this society so much for this. What do i lake huh?! What's wrong with being an Omega?! Why don't i have chances to be on top and be riche and live in my own!! I don't need no alpha!! I fucking hate them!! I just want them to fucking die!! The fact that i'm considered an alpha disgusts me, but i'm forced to say that i am one, i'm not going to loose all my chances to have a futur just because i'm a fucking Omega!!!"

Well...that's kinda sad

"I see..."

"I don't need your pity, i'm handling this situation just fine"

"No you don't...you're a coward..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"You heard me, you're a coward. Instaid of trying to prove that you're worth it you're building yourself a false image. Being an Omega isn't something that you should be ashamed of..."

"I'M NOT ASHAMED OF WHO I AM!! DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOUR IDENTITY AND BEING THE BEST?!"

"You can be the best even tho you're an Omega..."

"I won't risk it!! I prefer take my precautions!!"

"That really doesn't sound like you...do you hate being an Omega that much...?"

"Shut up!! I don't!! You don't know shit about me!!"

"Maybe but trying to deny what you are is just stupid"

"Who you calling stupid?!"

"You"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

Shoto rolled his eyes
"I was just giving my opinion but you're right...i don't know you...do what you think right..."

"Tch."

"Thank you for telling me"

"Anyway. You owe me a dare"

"Yes, what do you want me to do?"

"Tell me what's wrong between you and your father"

.

_________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!