~4~

(Todoroni and cheese🌚)

The next day Shoto went back to class, early like usual.

He sat at his seat, lost in thoughts. Why did Bakugo react like that? He was feeling guilty for some reason. Why? Bakugou was bullying him for no reason, why was he feeling guilty? It's not like he started it.

He then saw Bakugo entering the classroom, and for once, he didn't bully him, he just glared at him then sat at his place.

Todoroki took a deep breathe and got up. He approached the blonde and simply stared at him, what is he doing? He got Bakugou's attention but he didn't really know what to say.

"Uhm...about yesterday-" 

"Nothing happened yesterday." Bakugou quickly snapped back and sent him a death glare.

Shoto sighed.
"I'm just trying to apologize."

"Do i look like I care about your apology?!" He stood up, angry.

"Calm down. Stop acting up."

Bakugou grabbed him by the collar.
"Fuck you." He spat out.

Tears were forming in Bakugou's eyes, and despite the blonde trying his best to suck it up, Todoroki noticed.

Well...his pride was hurt.

Todoroki didn't say anything. The angry boy pinned the other against the wall, pressing his body against Shoto's.

"You want to apologize, don't you? Then do it. Do it!!"

Todoroki looked at him and clenched his jaw. That was kinda...humiliating. And to top it all, it reminded him of someone, his father. This exploding anger reminded Shoto of his father.

"What happened to you apologizing?!"

"I-i'm..."

"Go on. Or maybe should i do something else?!" He started pressing his knee against Todoroki's crotch.

Shoto quickly pushed Bakugo.

He pinned Bakugo against the wall this time.

"I'm sorry! Okay?" He looked at him trying to catch his breathe.
"I'm sorry...I swear..."

To be honest, Todoroki didn't seem like he was talking to Bakugo, it just seemed odd.

Bakugou winced then frowned when he saw Shoto's expression.
"I...get off me!!" Bakugo yelled at him.

Todoroki let go of Bakugo and sat on a chair. He put his hand on his face.

Bakugo stood up straight and looked at the bicolor boy. He maybe went too far.

Midoriya entered the class and rushed to Shoto.

"Todoroki-kun! Is everything okay??"

He got up and sat back on his seat.
"Yes."

He then looked at Bakugo.
"I'm sorry..."

The blond frowned then just took his seat.

Other students entered the classroom then the teacher. The lesson started.

~Skip~

They ate lunch and then went to change in the locker room cause they had gym afterwards.

^Damn that back.^ Bakugo thought to himself as he was looking at Todoroki but then he quickly turned his face away.

They went to the sport ground.

Aizawa looked at his students.
"I will study your abilities today. First the race, we will start with the alphas, get in place."

Bakugo, Todoroki and Momo got in place.

"On your marks...get set...Go!"

They started running and surprisingly they were at the same level.

They had to do 3 turns around the ground. After the first turn Momo already started to get tired so she was the last one now.

There was still Bakugo and Todoroki who were too close in the race, Bakugo was trying so hard to not loose because he simply wanted to be the best in everything, and he really didn't want to lose to Shoto.

It was the last meters to run and Todoroki accelerated, not wanting to lose either, Bakugo did the same. At the very end...Todoroki tripped :)

Bakugo busted out laughing and arrived to the finish line. He jumped in joy and flipped Shoto off to provoke and taunt him.

Todoroki looked at him annoyed then simply chuckled. What was doing Bakugo was very childish so it amused him.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?! You lost!"

"Oh. Right." He stood up.

"Tsk."

Aizawa looked at them as the other students were laughing.

"Bakugo, you won."

"Hell yeah I did! Heh." he smirked

"I wanted to win..." Momo whined.

"Train more." Aizawa responded.

Then the betas did the race too. Iida won. Then the Omegas, Midoriya won, he was actually fast.

"Well...this was not supposed to happen but, Bakugo, Tenya and Midoriya, you will do a race."

"Excuse me sir? But aren't we from different roles?" Iida asked.

"Yes, but i'm just curious."

"I'm gonna win anyway." Bakugo got into place and so did Iida and Midoriya.

Everybody wanted to know who would win.

"On your marks...get set...Go!"

They started running and guess what? Iida was behind Bakugo and Midoriya.

"I'll win!" Bakugo yelled before running the maximum he could.

Bakugo won. Deku was second and Iida third. As planned.

"Midoriya, for an omega, that's impressive." Aizawa said.

"Thank you sensei!" He smiled.

Bakugo rolled his eyes, apparently he didn't like what Aizawa said.

The rest of the class was just Bakugo winning.

It was the end and everybody was tired.

"You're one talented Alpha." The teacher told Bakugo.

He looked away, clenching his fists.

"Okay it's finished, you can all go change."
So they all went to the locker room.
After that everybody went home.

_________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!