CHAPTER 1- The end of the evermoor

Shelby watched as the other emperors battled Sausage Supreme. Gem, Joel, and Jimmy were focusing all their firepower at the former protector of Sanctuary while the others battled with the large sculk tentacles preventing anyone from engaging with Sausage directly. Shelby looked down at the spell circle Gem had told her to cast.

<><Flashback><>

"It all comes down to Shelby."

Shelby looked at Gem, stunned. It has only been a few hours since Gem had dropped the newsbomb that she used to be a wizard. And not just any wizard either. No, she was the wizard that founded the Crystal Cliffs Wizarding Academy, the direct rival of the Witches Academy.

"What do you mean, it's all on her?" Joe questioned, "the only reason we're in this mess is because she's a bad witch!"

Katherine smacked him on the back of his head. "JOE!"

"We need Shelby to do it Joe, she's the only one besides me who has experience casting complex spells."

"Well then why can't you do it Gem?" Fwhip asked.

Gem sighed, "because I'm the reason he's here. I defeated Supreme once, and now he's back for revenge. That makes me the perfect bait." the princess-turned-wizard (or was it Wizard-turned-princess, Shelby couldn't decide) turned to Shelby. "You cured Cub from his corruption, you can cure Sausage of his."

Shelby looked around at the other emperors staring at her before taking a deep breath and turning to Gem. "What's the spell?"

<><Present day><>

Gold from Joel, Prismarine from Joey, iron from False, flowers from Scott, copper from Pix, slime and crystals from Lizzie, and a blue mushroom she had found in the Gnome Ruins.

Briiiinng

Oh, and Oli was contributing with a small musical performance, which he was tuning up as she was placing the last of the redstone to connect the items. The witch turned to the bard.

"You ready Oli?" he nodded and stepped into place along the outer edge of the spell. "Santa Perla, Pearl, Help us clean up this mess!" he shouted before beginning a small tune on his lute.

I heard there a secret chord,

That David played and it pleased the lord,

But you don't really care for music do ya?

It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth,

The Minor falls and the Major lifts..

Shelby let Oli's singing fade into the background of her mind as she summoned her magic. Gem had told her that the original spell was used to trap a demon, but she had altered it to capture only the soul of Sausage supreme and not Sausage's physical body that the dark Mage was possessing. To activate the spell, she needed to summon all the mana she possibly could to throw into the center of the circle. But she needed to wait for the right moment.

Shelby looked up and watched the battle. Gem had her butterfly wings and princess dress, but she was dual wielding a sword and a Wizard's staff that held an amethyst at the top, which glowed with power as Gem cast spell after spell, sending spikes of purple crystal at the possessed Sausage. Joel was throwing bolts of lightning at the TNT Jimmy was chucking at the tentacles.

"NOW SHELBY!" Gem suddenly shouted, pulling Shelby back to the spell. But in the confusion, she forgot to properly check her magic and it exploded as soon as she activated the spell. She cried out as she was thrown back against the wall, everything fading to black.
<><><>