Chapter 37

(First Deku POV)

I watched as Y/n shivered and rubbed his arms viguroisly. I didn't know what to do. I was still covered in blood. It was a bit embarrassing.

Just as I was about to walk out of the my hiding I saw a man throw his jacket over Y/n. I don't know why, but I was infuriated.

She looked up and saw the man who turned out to be Aizawa sensei. I haven't seen him in ages.

Y/n chuckled nervously as she pulled the jacket closer to her body, wrapping it around herself. "Why are you here?" Aizawa sensei asked in a pissed off tone.

Y/n finally gave in and said, "I'm sorry. I... got lost on the path of life?" Aizawa sensei groaned and said, "You shouldn't be out so late. Getting some instant ramen shouldn't take this long."

He walked over in front of her crouching down and said, "Is something bothering you?"

She shook her head, her hands still tightly holding onto the jacket he gave her. I heard faint sniffs and Y/n's hands start wiping her face.

Was she crying?

Aizawa sensei put a hand on her head and started calming her down, "Now now, don't cry like this in the cold. Your tears might freeze. Wanna talk about it?"

What a dumb joke...

She sniffed again and I saw her nod. She... said yes..?

"Here, grab on." Aizawa sensei said as he turned his back on her gesturing her to hop on. I should've been the giving her a piggy back ride...

She slowly got onto sensei's back and he got up and started heading out of the park. I decided to call it a day and head back to the League's hideout.

***

"Izuku! You're back!" Toga squealed when she saw me. I nod and say, "I'll be in my room. Please tell everyone not to disturb me."

A pout appears on her face and she says, "Fine."

I head to my room, hands and suit still bloody. I sigh and start stripping.

Gloves... vest... tie... shirt... I then put on a plain t-shirt. Pants... then I put on some shorts.

The bloody clothes were in a pile on the floor and I sighed and I picked them up and headed to the restroom. I threw the clothes into the washing machine and turned it on and stared myself in the mirror. My eyes were droopy from the lack of sleep. My hair was a mess. I had dark circles under my eyes.

I turned on the tap and cold water started rushing out of it. I grabbed the soap bar and washed my hands thoroughly and then washed my face, trying to wake myself up.

I turn off the water and check myself in the mirror again. Did I grow?

I was already tall... especially after I was pronounced dead. Now I grew another inch..? Weird.

I shrugged it off and headed back to my room. I sigh as I toss myself in bed and start thinking about the disturbing screams I heard while Toga stabbed the living days out of that so called, 'hero.'

I start rolling from side to side trying to get confortable but I was too uncomfortable... mentally.

I sigh in defeat as I stare at the ceiling with my forearm resting on my forehead. Y/n was crying. Horrible timing.

What will she tell Aizawa sensei? I know that I like her... I think... but she clearly hates me now...

What do I do. I ruined it. She won't ever text me again.

I pull out my phone to see if Y/n texted me but... nothing. The screen was empty, displaying the time and date above the 'enter password.'

Nothing...

●--------------------------------------------------------●

Welp. 4 chapter in 2 hours. Hehe, great. 4 am right now. I'm sneezing. I'm sick. I'm out.