Chapter 24

Huh...? Is this what the afterlife is like? Its so nice and warm. What's with the chatter..? Satan? I wanna stay here... just a bit longer. It's so warm... why is it so quiet now...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw.... DEKU!!! His arms were wrapped around me and his head hurried in the creep of my neck. I slightly jumped back but his arms tightened around my torso and pulled me back down closer to himself.

Digging his face back into the crook of my neck.

"I'm glad you're safe." He said, his voice muffled. I stayed still eyes wide open. Trying to stay composed.

***

So warm... Yane... I'm so glad you're safe...

I felt something wet start forming in my eyes. Tears... Tears started rolling down my eyes. I don't wanna lose her again...

***

My neck soon got wet and I looked down at Izuku in shock. I didn't know what to do. I gently placed my hand on his head and gently started stroking his hair.

No one of us said a word.

***

We stayed in this position for a while before he let go and got up. He wiped away his tears and said, "I'll be right back." I nodded and put my hands on my neck and felt the things on my neck still there.

After realizing what had just happened I froze. A small shade of red dusted my cheeks. I slapped my cheeks a couple times trying to calm myself down.

"It's fine... breathe in..." I mumbled to myself, "breathe out..." I finished.

Deku silently walked in with a tray with what I assume was breakfast. He placed it on the night stand and sat down next to me again.

"The thing on your neck..." he started, "Compress could do something about it." I gently placed a hand on the mechanism and let out a sigh. "It's not that simple." I said.

"Tell me. What did they say?" Deku mumbled. I shook my head and looked him dead in the eyes. "Just stay quiet for a bit." I quietly said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S ME! FINALLY! Ok so... thanks for continuing to read my book and yeee. I am here to throw out my problems ㅠㅡㅜ. Bruh, freaking school! Ugh. I've been PARANOID! ANXIOUS! AND ALL DA SHMEAT YOU CAN THINK OF. Yeee life is fun. Idk how reliable online tests are, but apparently I have agoraphobia... ha ha... bruh. How. How! I was depressed in 7th grade, used to be a self harm addict. Had stage 1 anorexia, and took a shit time of time to heal. And now I'm constantly paranoid and anxious. +I now have agoraphobia. Hung out with a friend on Sunday, guess what, I almost fainted. My friend caught me. Hahshbfbekndbf. I can't... yeeee sorry for being annoying...

Your comments really make me happy. I don't even care about the reads or votes. Just people commenting is enough ㅠㅡㅜ. Thank you guys.