⚠a/n about request! please look!⚠

⚠ALL REQUEST ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED EXCEPT FOR THE ONES MADE BEFORE:
Saturday, JANUARY 23RD, 2021!⚠

if you have made a request before the date above and would still like it to be published please personally message me on wattpad, stating your request and what chapter you posted it on.

Example of what your message should be like:

'Hi, I requested (what you requested) on (chapter you requested it on) {optinal}.
May I get a rough estimate of when it will be done? (If you want to know I'll try to give you a rough estimate of when it will be done.)
Thank you for your time!'

You may not request after the 23rd of January 2021!

I will not be going through my comments figuring out the previous request that has been made! If you have already made a request before the set date you can message me after the set date to tell me you would still like me to publish said request.

Keep in mind once I catch up on all requests that have been made I will open them again.

Once I have completed your request I will message you back telling you it has been published! I will no longer be responding to request comments only personal messages from Wattpad!

Thank you for your time in reading this!  Have a good day/night/evening!
:)

(Sorry if you haven't requested anything im just trying to get people who have to see this so they don't miss out! Thank you for your understanding)
adventuretimefanitc
alwaysanobody
bakugous__wifee
cutiepai999
Kawaii_Neo6
Kio_RamaSaki
Kitsune_Udon1278
quidditch_queen06
SJLoto
PiKaPiKa109
PossibleAnimeWaifu
Sapphire236
nimnimkasar19
Mins000
nimnimkasar19
PossibleAnimeWaifu
the_midnight_starz
The_Real_Tenko