𝟎𝟒

❝ 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❞
𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔, 𝗚𝗔 ➳ 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟬 𝗔.𝗠.

i felt a heaviness on my side, "saint move bruh", i try to push his heavy arm that was falling onto my face and smushing my cheeks

i felt a heaviness on my side, "saint move bruh", i try to push his heavy arm that was falling onto my face and smushing my cheeks. our bodies were sticking together from the sweat of last night, my face scrunched up as i peeled my body from his larger one.

i threw my legs on the side of the bed and grabbed my discarded underwear that was buried under our piles of clothes.

i watched him twist in the bed, groaning and searching my empty spot for my body. i giggled and quietly made my way in the bathroom, examining myself in the mirror my frontal was lifted and dark red spots were all around my neck.

i winced as i ran my fingers over them and try to somewhat correct my lace, "khari is going to kill me."

i shook my head and faced the shower, turning the nozzle to the right and waited for the water to heat up to the right temperature.

i felt cold arms slip around my waist and a face nuzzle their way into my neck making me shiver from their touch. sincere's groggy morning voice filled my ears, "come back to the bed", i turned around in his arms and placed my hands on his bare chest.

my phone started to ring from the bedroom, making me slip back into reality and frown, knowing it was andres calling, i felt a wave of guilt hit my body.

"we can't keep doing this", i lightly pushed saint off and turned back around with my arms crossed over my chest.

"bree", his spoke softly, forcibly turning me around, his face was sad and his thumbs were rubbing my sides in comfort.

i felt let my body relax in his arms, i knew he would win this argument, as he has done multiple times, "no saint."

i crossed my arms again and turned back to the shower watching the water, still thinking about andres.

saint huffed and began planting small kisses on my bare back, a moan slipped through my lips. i pushed my back onto his front to give him more access.

"this is the last time" i turned to him and place my lips on his, his hands going under my thighs to bring me into the shower with him. i said that last time, but i mean it now.

𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔.𝗠.

𖡡 𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚂' 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴
"hey baby", andres ignored me, giving me a head nod and returned back to scrolling on his phone, a blunt in his other hand. i rolled my eyes and sat down a few seats away from him on the couch in silence,"where's kobe and nem?"