𝟎𝟔

❝ 𝐓𝐀'𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐙. 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 ❞
𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔, 𝗚𝗔 ➳ 𝟭:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"that's such bullshit Bree", i huffed and threw my phone on the bed next to her

"that's such bullshit Bree", i huffed and threw my phone on the bed next to her. "he was just in my face asking if i'm always gonna be with him and now he's back hugged up with this bitch?"

i cross my arms staring in her face, she wasn't full present."breelyn!", i raised my voice and waved my hand in front of her face making her jump and mumble a "sorry", under her breath.

she grabbed my phone with a frown, scrunching up her face as her eyes examined the screen.

(𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇)
𝐌.𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 • 𝟧𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈 . . .
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

𝟓𝟓𝟐 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝐌.𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 🤞🏽

𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙.

"i'm the one who got him out the house. i'm the one who took him to the doctor. i'm the one who had his back. i get him back to himself and back with his friends. no thank you, no nothing. just straight back to her huh..", i trailed off, feeling myself get upset.

my eyes began watering and a lump in my throat formed making me drop my arms from my chest where they were still crossed.

dropping the phone next to herself on the bed, "awe bae",  bree stood up wrapping her arms around me.

i let myself fall into her and the tears escape from my eyes as she rocked our bodies back and forth. i was frustrated — me crying only made my frustration grow stronger and the tears get heavier.

"is this more than just them getting back together", she pushed me back holding onto my shoulder and looked at me with a sad expression, wiping my salty tears from my cheeks for me.