𝟎𝟖

❝ 𝐓𝐀'𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐙. 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 ❞
𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔, 𝗚𝗔 ➳ 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔.𝗠.

"i'm in the beauty supply store now, i haven't really been taking appointments, so i got a few lined up today

"i'm in the beauty supply store now, i haven't really been taking appointments, so i got a few lined up today. so the next few hours i might not be able to come as much, are you gonna be okay?", i push my phone up, laying it on my shoulder and holding it there with my ear.

"yes i'll be fine. i'm sorry, everyone is mad at me and you're in the middle and - it's fine bree, i love you okay? let me get this hair stuff, i'll call you when i get home", i cut her off with a frown placed on my lips.

i felt bad for bree i know she was in a tough spot and i was trying my best to be a good friend to everyone without hurting any feelings.

we said our goodbyes and i continued browsing the aisle trying to recall everything i need for my upcoming appointments. i crouch on the floor and move my finger along the line of different gels trying to see which I should buy.

"uhm excuse me", i look up from where i was crouched, a tall dark skin male was towering over me, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

i stood back up, backing away from him slowly, trying to ignore the anxious feeling in my chest, "yes?"

"okay so uhm my little sister sent me in here for something and i have no idea what any of this shit is", he laughs and shows me his phone screen that was opened to the notes app with a long list of different hair products.

i laugh, "may i?", reaching for his phone and grab it after he gives me the nod of approval.

it was several different types of hair oils, shampoo, conditioner, curling cream, and more products - had to be at least 10 or more products. "okay wow - here follow me.", i smile at him, which he returned, and began walking through the aisle, dropping things in the little red basket he held.

after moving through at least five or six different aisle, i dropped one last brush in the basket with a sigh and smile.

"well that should be it", i look in the basket and back at his phone, double checking i didn't miss anything.

"thanks a lot . .?", he trailed off with a toothy smile, waiting for my name. "it's ta'khari", I couldn't help but grin again, matching the smile on his face — feeling like my own was heating up.

"nice to meet you ta'khari, i'm isaiah", he held his hand out for me to shake, his hands were warm, soft encasing my smaller hand into his own.

"it was nice to meet you, let me check the list on last time", i pretended to scan the list quickly but added my name and number at the bottom of the list, " 𝖳𝖺'𝖪𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝖲𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅 💕 𝟦𝟢𝟦-𝟫𝟪𝟩-𝟤𝟥𝟦𝟣".