❣Part 1❣

The scene starts with showing a beautiful decorated hall .
It was one typical Indian wedding hall..decorated with red,pink & white roses and strings of lights made the hall look even more magnificent.
People were shown standing around the mandap which was decorated with strings of marigolds and red roses & stripes of coordinated color cloth cut outs. A havan stood in the middle of the mandap and the everyone was looking at the Pandit.

Pandit- shreemaan dulhan ko bula lijiye mahurat nikla jaa raha hai.
Before anyone could say anything a storm made his way from the entrance.

Voice(shouts)-Basket!!

Shashank was shocked at seeing the person after 8 months in front of him.

2 days ago..

Anjali and Atul are in the garden talking.

Anjali- pata hai jab dad ka call aaya toh I was so shocked

Anjali- pata hai jab dad ka call aaya toh I was so shocked. I couldn't believe that woh itni jaldi kisi aur se shaadi karne ke liye ready ho gayi.

Atul all the while was trying to avoid the topic as he promised Riddhima that he will not tell anything to Anjali.

Atul- yeah I know.. it's equally shocking for me as well. Waise tell me itni short notice mein tum India kaise aai?

Anjali- Atul, main kuch aur baat kar rahi thi..why are you diverting the topic?

Before Atul could answer, Naina comes.
Naina- Dr.Anjali, apko riddhima di bula rahi hain.

Anjali nods and goes with her while Atul heaves a sigh of relief.

Atul- Shayad mujhe Anjali ko sab bata dena chahiye.. usse shak toh hai pehle se hi. Ridz ko kiye hue promise ke liye main uski aur Armaan ki life nahin kharab kar sakta.

🥺🥺
In Delhi Sanjeevani
Abhi-What? Yeh kaisi baatein kar rahe ho tum? I can't believe this. Please mujhe poori baat batao. Okay fine.. main jaldi se yeh sab wrap up karke pohonchta hun.. yeah tab tak tum sab sambhal lena.

He cuts the call, rubs his forehead worried and goes to find Nikki.
He finds Nikki in the reception of the hospital, all worked up, frustrated and irritated at the same time talking to someone on the landline. He thanks his stars that no one is nearby, because it's a hospital afterall.

Nikki- aur mujhe kab batane wale the.. shaadi ke baad.. yaa meri khudki shaadi ke baad! You know what just forget it. Tumse toh main baad mein nipat-ti hun Atul! kyun bataun? Tumne bataya tha mujhe?
Nahin bataungi!

(Okay so it was Atul on call with Nikki. Then who called Abhi?)
She cuts the call and bangs the landline on the holder holding her head in her hands.

Nikki- mujhe Abhi se baat karni hogi.

She turns only to find an equally stressed Abhi looking at her.

Nikki- Abhi.. woh.. shaadi..
mumbai.. Riddhima..
Abhi- Sshh.. relax! Mujhe bhi abhi hi pata chala.. in fact main tumse hi baat karne aa raha tha.. I'm going to book the earliest flight to Mumbai okay?