she is restless.

i do not pretend to posses infinite wisdom, that reaches beyond my own comprehension as if it were a message from an untold story. it's author may not be a god, it may not be a vision of icarus. and what is a vision of icarus ? in my fragile, ever changing opinion, i would define it as a glimpse of indescribable beauty. one that you cannot touch, but you can feel as if it were right there with you. like it was too, falling from fate. slipping through the fingers of hope and change like water through my hands. as i see the world around me form to shape this impossible and inescapable void, i imagine a vision of icarus. perhaps a memory that embodies joy, or reminds me of a time in my life when i was much happier. to simply say "she is restless" is a mockery of the feelings enveloping my life. however, it is the simplest way to convey my "restless" mind. constantly at war, constantly questioning worth and concept. a never ending battle with a person i will never see, but only imagine. the voice that graces me with it's unrequested opinion. is it foolish of me to desire this persons silence ? knowing too well that even if it resides in my mind, i cannot control its will.