|7|

Suddenly a sword swings past Alani nearly cutting her head off, she closes her hand held mirror in shock "Sorry your majesty" Reepicheep apologizes for Eustace. They both seemed to be sword fighting eachother, Eustace was fooled by Reepicheep in the end and he was knocked into a basket causing him to fall onto the ground.
Alani steps towards the basket to pick it up when two small hands appear crawling out of it, a small girl who was about 8 years old stepped out "Look" Alani says and everyone turns to look at the basket.

A young girl wearing a dirty pink dress crawls out of the basket and she quickly jumps up as she points a small dagger at Alani barely missing her stomach "Woah, put the dagger down girly or you'll take someone's eye out. Besides your holding it wrong, here" Alani exclaims as she turns the girls wrist ever so slightly to the right "Remember that, now hand the blade over you won't be needing it on this ship" Alani softly mutter and the girl runs up to her and embraces her into a tight hug, she was barely up to Alani's belly button.

Alani removes the dagger from the small girls hands "Gael?" A crewmate that joined after their visit to the slavery island says, his name was Mr Rhince "What are you doing here?" Mr Rhince asks his daughter as he embraces her in a hug "It looks like we have an extra crew member" Lord Drinian states as he walks forth and he hands Gael a ripe red apple "Welcome a-board" Lucy kindly says to the small girl as she and Alani step infront of her "Your Majesties" Gael polity replies as she curtsied towards both of the Queens.

"I'm sorry if my daughter had harmed you My-Lady" Mr Rhince says to Alani "Oh she has not, don't threat, I believe that I have a dress that is far to small to fit me on board and I was wondering if Gael would like to play dress up with me and Lucy" Alani states as she walks off, Gael followed behind her as Lucy held the small her hand.

- - - - -

Alani escorts Lucy and Gael into her quarters, she then takes out the small dress as well as another dress "Here Lucy, I'm sure those boy clothes are really scratchy. And this dress is for you Gael, I'll wait outside and you can call me in when your both done changing" said Alani as she edits her chambers.

After 5 minutes of waiting Lucy's voice calls out "We're done" and Alani steps inside. Lucy was wearing a gorgeous honeysuckle yellow dress that went down to her knees while Gael was wearing a warm blue and pasty white dress that reached her ankles. "This dress is gorgeous" Lucy breathes out as she twirls on the spot "Ah, that was supposed to be a parting gift for you. I just forgot to give it to you like a fool" Alani explains as she sits down on her bed.

Gael jumped onto her lap while Lucy sat down next to Alani "Your Majesties tell me the worse thing you've ever done" Gael asks as she jumps off Alani and she pulls up a chair, sitting down infront of both her Queen's "Oh, I once glued my sister Susan's hair together when I was 10" Lucy jokes and Alani gasps "Did she have to get it cut short?" Alani asks and Lucy nods while snorting.
"I once stole my mother's necklace and sold it to get a bag of sweets" Gael admits and Alani's eyes widen "Were they atleast good sweets?" Alani says and Gael nods.

"Go on Alani what's the worse thing you've done?" Lucy asks and Alani thinks intently "I once set fire to a month's worth of rashions while practicing my powers with my Professor, Caspian was not happy" Alani admits and everyone began laughing.
Alani enjoyed having girl time for once since she didn't have any other friends besides Professor Cornelius. He was great company but she had no one near her age to talk to.

After talking with Lucy and Gael Alani stepped out into the raw yellow sunlight to find Caspian, Edmund and Lord Drinian were looking through a Telescope at an inhabited island that was 39 miles away "If the lords followed east they would have stopped here" Caspian says as he looks trough the Telescope "It's most likely there would be a trap" Alani says from behind them startling Caspian and Edmund "Or it could hold some answers" Edmund says to Alani before looking at Caspian "Brother?" Alani bellows out "We'll spend the night on shore, scout the Island in the morning" Caspian orders Lord Drinian and then he walks away.

Shortly after Lord Drinian left,  Alani walks up to Edmund and she leans close to him "You left a hickey on my neck you moron!" Alani yells and Edmund smiles "I did no such thing" he teases as he slaps Alani in the butt causing her to gasp loudly "Edmund!" Alani screams as she looks around to see if anyone saw what Edmund had just done luckily no one saw, she was as red as a tomato. Covering her face Alani walks away from Edmund who had a mischievous grin sprawled across his devishly handsome face.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

In the next chapter Edmund and Alani, do the dirty.

Wink wonk (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_______________________________________