|11|

Later that night Alani got changed into her pajamas and she climbs into her bed. Lucy and Gael were in her room as well but they shared another bed, Alani tosses and turns in her bed unable to fall asleep, After a few long minutes she managed to drift off into a humble dream of cotton candy skies and people made out of candy.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

[In Alani's Dream]

"Come back!" Alani happily yells as she chases after candy cane children, young giggles warmed her heart as she finally catched one of the children. Suddenly her hands began staining red as liquid drips from the candy child, their face was crumbling and inside their was a young girl who couldn't have been older than 13, her throat was slit open and blood was oozing out of it.

Alani lowers the child and when she looked up she was mortified. A pile of dead bodies rested infront of Alani, they looked horrifyingly familiar despite their sunken blue faces... This was her family, she was having a flashback.
Her past lives Mother and Father lied motionless on the sand with their brains spilling out, their hands were still intertwined. Next to them lied a young girl who looked identical to the girl Alani was just holding, they were her younger identical twin sisters Miamora and Maimora.

Suddenly Alani's feet began sinking into the ground and she dropped, she floated for only a few seconds in darkness before dropping onto the ground. Two large Minotaurs tied Alani by her hands onto a large wooden beam, underneath her bare feet were twines and twigs.
Those brambles beneath her feet were set on fire and the smoke eroding from the crimson red flames causes her to choke, blood dripped from her nose and ears as she weakly looked ahead.

Infront of her cackling away was her best friend Jadis, or formally known as The White Witch. She looked more youthful yet her glares were still as menacing as ever, she was drenched in what looked like blood... Her family's blood.
Alani felt like throwing up, her bone chilling screams pierced her ears as the flames rip her body apart and as soon as the flames were about to hit her face she woke up.

[The end of Alani's Dream]

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Alani woke up in a cold sweat, her heart was pounding in her ears and she was warm, she now knew what that scream she heard for the sparking torch was, it was her own. Lucy had shook Alani awake and she had an expression of worry on her face, Caspian and Edmund stood behind Lucy they were equally as concerned.

"What's... Wrong?" Alani breathes out as she swings her legs out of her bed "You, look around Alani" Caspian states and Alani looked around, a small section of her room was charcoaled. In her dreams Alani had started a fire in the ship, presumably the smoke woke Lucy and Gael up so they went to get Caspian and Edmund.

"Oh I'm so foolish!" Alani groats out as she drags her hands down her face "What happend?" Edmund gently asks as he sits down next to Alani "I had a dream... Well it was more like a flashback. I saw... The white witch, she murdered my entire family and she watched with joy as I burned alive. Maybe that's why I set the curtains on fire." Alani calmly explains as she jumps up and she walks towards her curtains that were red, they are now raven black and burned.

"If it makes you feel any better, I think everyone had nightmares last night" Caspian states and Alani lets out a sigh in relief, she was not the only one to have a bad dream.
The boys left shortly after and the girls changed into new comfortable clothes.

- - - - -

The Dawn Treader sailed towards an island, the island looked like it was mostly made of rock. A party of 24 left on two Canoes to go explore the new island they had discovered, after they rowed to shore Alani jumped off the boat she was on and she waits for her brother and Edmund.

Edmund, Caspian, Lucy and Alani find a small ditch that sunk low. A rope was dropping down into the dark abyss that they had not placed there. "So we were not the first ones on this island" Caspian gasps as he peers down the hole "The Lords!" Edmund says out loud and Alani nods her head "It could be" She agrees with Edmund, Caspian took out a small stone and he drops it down the hole went down two meters at most.
"What do you think could be down their?" Caspian asks Alani since she was smarter than he was, yet he hated to admit it "I'd assume treasure. For one of the lords to come down here they must have seen some profit for themselves" Alani exclaims as she grabs ahold of the rope "But lets find out for ourselves" she bravely says as she maneuvers her way deeper into the shallow cave, the only thing preventing her from slipping was the small rope. The others were watching as she climbs down, finally she lands at the bottom and she dusts herself off "Its safe!" She yells up where she'd climbed down and the others follow after her.

Inside was sandstone and a pool of water, she peered inside and flinched. Their sunken at the bottom of the water was a man, well a statue of a man that was made out of solid gold "What's that?" Caspian asks as he peers into the water "It looks like a statue that has been made from solid gold" Alani responds as she stares at the gold statue, Edmund broke of a dried up large vibe that stuck to the sandstone and he prods the statue that was submerged into the water, the large vine began turning into solid gold right before their eyes "Edmund! Drop it!" Alani yells as she chucks the stick out of his hand.

"He must have fallen in" Caspian states as he looks at the statue of the man "Poor man..." Alani sighs out as she looks at his shield "Wait... I mean poor Lord" Alani corrects herself "And his sword!" Edmund gasps out "We need it" Caspian says and Alani edges her way towards the water, Edmund pulls her back since he didn't want her to risk herself again. He uses the sword he and Alani cleaned to pull the other sword out of the water "His sword has not turned to gold" Lucy says in shock "That's because the swords are magical... Like Alani" Caspian says to Lucy.

_______________________________________