15

i stretched my legs, my foot gently brushing fourthgrade's, causing him to curl up in a ball. i giggled, gently pulling on his t-shirt and grabbed my phone.

da girly mamas
today at 10:59am

fuck shit you smell like shit:
have they fucked yet?

stevie nicks:
bro?

ruben sandwich:
n e ways

rocky rick the stallion:
y'all wanna get food for them and drop it off?

ray j with the sex tape:
yes that would be nice let's do that.

fuck shit you smell like shit:
ight hold on lemme pick y'all up

today at 11:28

y/n? like y/n with the ass?:
yes pls i'm hungry

rocky rick the stallion:
okay we're almost there

i set my phone down, rubbing fourth grades cheek with my two fingers. he smiles in his sleep. i die inside. "baby" i mumble. he groans. "tyler." i say, setting my face on his chest. "mmmmnnggghhhhh" he groans. i laugh. his eyes slowly open. "the gangs bribing us food." i mumble. he smiles. "does that mean i have to put clothes on?" he says with a grin. i sit up. "yes i think that means you have to put clothes on. a knock on the door echoes down the hallway. i grin and jump out of bed realizing i have no pants on. "shit!" i groaned. fourthgrade laughs at me, i flip him off beofre pulling on his sweat pants and bolting down the hallway. "SO! that was completely unprovoked and-" i cut ruben off from his argument with stevie by opening the door. they stare at me. "uh hi?" i say. they say nothing and walk in, handing me the bag of food. i roller my eyes and closed the door.

"fourthgradeeee come out come out where ever you are!" fuckshit teases. tyler walks down the hall way, rubbing his face. the group watches him. "long night?" ray asks tyler slaps the back of his head. i eat my sandwich handing the bag to fourthgrade. he takes it and eats his food.

"so, movie day?"