13

"AYYYY" fuckshit yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. i dropped my duffle bag and ran towards the group. they all engulfed me in the biggest hug ever. stevie picked up my bag, i laughed. "thanks." i said ruffling his hair. he was a good foot and a half shorter than me. i skipped happily towards the car, opening the door and slipping the middle. rocky sliding on my right and stevie in my left. ruben slipped in the tiny space between me and stevie. i laughed, squeezing over as much as i could. "how the hell did i get stuck here." he grumbled. "IN AND OUT!!!" fuckshit yelled and pulled out of the airport towards in and out.

"so what's the plan exactly." i said, shoving the burger in my mouth. ray dipped his soda. "we're gonna go to fourth grades house and slip the window open then leave so you can slip in the window so when he comes back you'll be in his room when he gets there." ray said. "ahhh ok" i mumbled. "so how's portland?" ruben asked. "she lives in seattle fucking dumb ass" fuckshit groaned. i laughed. "it's good."

"ayyy fourthgrade!" fuckshit yelled as they walked through the very small house. fourth grade dat on the bed going through old footage. "hey" he blankly replied. i laid in the back seat of the car as the boys plus rocky went into their house. ruben had me on facetime but i just muted myself in case i sneezed or pissed my pants out of anxiousness.

"she hasn't texted back yet?" stevie mumbled to him., rubbing the wound a little more. i grinned. this is gonna be great. "no she hasn't..." fourth grade stood up quickly. "i gotta go piss..." he mumbled. the boys scrambled to quickly open the window and text me to run to the side of his house where the window was. i quickly opened the door and sprinted towards the side of the house, the boys cheering me on and talking to me through the window. rocky rolled her eyes and laughed at them. "you're gonna make it obvious stupid bitches." she mumbled. they all stopped and tried to act naturally. "wanna go to motor?" fourthgrade asked as he stepped out of the bathroom. "oh uh yeah why" fuckshit said carelessly scrolling through instagram. "i forgot a camera battery and this ones on low." he mumbled. they all got up. "yeah we can but i have a family thing so after that i gotta take y'all home."
fuckshit said. everyone smiled to themselves. as they all walked out of the house i quickly opened the window and jumped through it to make sure fourth grade didn't see someone jumping into his fucking house.

i stopped suddenly. his room smelt amazing. like a clean cologne, his bed made perfectly, movie posters plastered everywhere, and a wall of polaroids taken of the whole gang. i smiled to myself. 'y/n, you're being so creepy rn' i thought to myself. i sat on his bed, sinking into his mattress. he sleeps here. he dreams here. i laid my head on the pillow, i want him here with me.

"bye guys!" i heard a faint voice, fourthgrade. i scrambled to my feet, o had fallen asleep. i fixed my hair as my heart pounded. i heard the front door open and fourth grade east his bag down. i looked out the window to see the guys and rocky scramble out of the car to watch what would happen. 'god what's taking so long!' i thought. i heard foot steps come closer and closer. my heart pounded and my eyes screwed shut.

"y/n?"

"hi."

emily says: back and better than ever from my #mentalheathbreak

here 2 finish this book then dip lol

vote and comment i missed y'all sm 😭