Part 3

| Iwaizumi's pov |

This is the day Oikawa passes out and was sent to the hospital. Iwaizumi found out by the homeroom teacher informing everyone. As soon as he heard this he rushed out and headed to the hospital. He saw Oikawa's frail body laying there. He sat down beside him.

Iwaizumi: Oikawa... Why'd you not tell me if something's wrong. What's going on, huh? You never hide things from me so why aren't you telling me what's going on with you? We're best friends aren't we? *He said this softly since Oikawa was asleep.* 

The doctor walked in to the room to check on Oikawa. Iwaizumi notices.

Iwaizumi: Doctor! What's wrong? Why's he in the hospital? What happened? Is he alright?

Doc: Calm down first of all. And secondly I'm sorry but I can't tell you personal information about the patient. May I ask who you are?

Iwaizumi: O-oh my name's Iwaizumi, I'm his best friend.

Doc: Hmm, well seeing how you're his best friend I'll tell you. I don't know how to tell you this but Oikawa has hanahaki. It's a disease that could potentially kill him. It's really dangerous. I recommend you convince him into getting the surgery as he doesn't seem like he's going to confess ever.

Iwaizumi: W-what? H-hanahaki? N-no way. He never told me...

Doc: Well I'm going to go now. He seems ok, he should wake up soon. 

Iwaizumi: W-wait. Please don't tell him that I came to visit.

Doc: Sure I guess.

Iwaizumi: *Thinking* He has hanahaki? No way. He never told me. Who does he like anyway. He never told me. He usually tells me straight away if he has a crush so why hasn't he told me. Did I do something wrong? And why does my chest hurt? Please get better soon. I hope nothing bad happens. Please. 

Iwaizumi came to check on Oikawa everyday. 

To be continued...