Part 4

So this is the day that Oikawa wakes up. However, Iwaizumi doesn't know that he's woken up. He walks in to the room to see that Oikawa is awake, and just sitting staring out of the window.

Iwaizumi: Oikawa! You're awake. What's wrong? 

Oikawa: ...

Iwaizumi: Hey, what's wrong? Why are you zoning out? Is something wrong? Are you in pain?

Oikawa: ...

Iwaizumi approaches Oikawa slowly to see what's wrong when he sees him just staring off into the distance, just emotionlessly. Like a doll, no emotion, pale and just staring. He didn't react at all when Iwaizumi talked, almost as if he was dead. Oikawa was dead. He was emotionally dead. He was just tired, he wanted to let go. He was sick of his feelings and sick of all of this. He was ready to go.

Iwaizumi: O-oikawa? 

Iwaizumi gently tapped his shoulder. Oikawa didn't react at all. Instead he just looked at him dead in the eyes. No emotion. Like a doll.

Oikawa: ...What is it?

Iwaizumi: You finally talked. Are you okay? You zoned out.

Oikawa: I'm fine. Just leave. I don't want to see you.

Iwaizumi: Huh? What's wrong? 

Oikawa: I said leave. I don't know why you came but leave. Seeing you makes me sick. 

Iwaizumi: W-what? What do you mean? Seeing me makes you sick? Did I do something? Oikawa what's wrong?

Oikawa: I don't want to repeat myself, I said leave. Otherwise I'm going to get really angry. Please, just leave. Never show yourself to me again. It's hurts seeing you. Please just go.

Iwaizumi: What do you mean? I don't understand. I'm not going to leave. I'm going to stay with you. I'm your best friend.

Oikawa: ...You're not.

Iwaizumi: Huh?

Oikawa: I said you're not my best friend. If you were you would have visited me. You would have stayed with me, you wouldn't treated me like shit when I needed you the most.

At this point Oikawa was just in tears. He was crying and crying. He couldn't help it. It was just too much, it hurt too much. He wanted to let go so badly. He wanted to leave and just be at peace. He couldn't handle it anymore. It's all just too much.

Oikawa: Please...I'm begging you, just go. I can't handle it anymore. It hurts too much Iwaizumi. It hurts, I want to let go. I want to let go of these feelings I have for you. It's too painful. I wanna die. It hurts. Please let me go. Just leave. It hurts.

Iwaizumi was just in shock. He didn't know how to process it. 

Iwaizumi: What! What do you mean? No. Wait, I-I I'm not going to leave you, I can't. I don't want you to die, please just stay strong. 

Oikawa couldn't do it anymore, he passed out and before he fell, Iwaizumi caught him. 

Iwaizumi: Oikawa? Hey, Oikawa! W-what's wrong? Hey, Kawa?...y-you're okay, you're okay. 

Iwaizumi sat Oikawa down on the bed still holding him. He was hugging him, whilst sitting beside him. He was patting his back gently, and just holding him as tight as he could.

Iwaizumi: You're okay, you're okay. Stay strong ok? You're gonna be fine. Hold on for a bit longer okay? Oikawa? ...Hey, Tooru? Y-you're fine alright. Tooru, stay with me okay? I- I love you, please don't let go, I'm here with you, okay? I'm here, right by your side. I always will be and I always have been. I love you so much, okay? Just know that I will always love you. 

Iwaizumi gently kissed his cheek.

Iwaizumi: Good bye...

With this Oikawa finally let go. He felt at peace, he got the answer he wanted and was able to go. He left to a place where he'll be happy. He's gone now, but he'll always be with Iwaizumi, just as Iwaizumi will always be with him. Together, forever...

-----

This is the end of the series. If you want to see an extra chapter where we time skip into the future to see how Iwaizumi is doing I'll do that, just let me know. This was originally going to be a happy ending, but it just ended up becoming sad. I just couldn't do a happy ending. For some reason I felt like I had to make it sad. Ik I could've made it better but I just lost motivation, and when I lose motivation I prefer not to write. Because I'd rather not write some garbage that I forced myself to write, I'd much rather write when I want to, even if it's not that good. I do regret not making this longer and I'm aware that there are a few plot holes but all in all, I managed to get this done. So yeah, this is the end. Bye.