Chapter 2: Adora

Adora's POV

**ART IS NOT MINE CREDIT TO THE ARTIST**

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. "Time for school" I sighed to myself as I got out of bed. I when to my wardrobe to look at my arrangement of clothes. " what should I wear today" I said to my self as I searched the wardrobe for something to wear. " pink? No" " how about yellow? mmmmm no feeling it" "BLACK!!! not my color" i said to myself with a sad tone in my voice. "Blue? Ya I guess that will work" I told myself. I Match that with some Black leggings and white sneakers. And put my hair in my signature ponytail And headed downstairs.

 And put my hair in my signature ponytail And headed downstairs

(Idea of what Adora's outfit looks like)

I went downstairs to see my foster mom there on the couch. Her name was Madame razz. If I'm being honest with you she is more like a grandma to me than anything. " good morning Adora dearie" " oh good morning Razz." I said cheerfully as I got my breakfast and was about to eat it. Then I got a text from glimmer.

Glim✨💕

Glimmer: hey adora can you pick me and bow up at my house
Adora: sure thing let me finish my breakfast first
Glimmer: okay thx your a life saver
Adora: np🙃

I finished my breakfast and wash my dishes. " hey Razz i'm going to glimmer's house early today see you later bye love you!!" I yelled to her as I walked out of the door.

(Time skip to glimmers house because I want to see Shera memes)

I got out of my car and knocked on glimmers door. To my surprise she answered pretty fast. "OH MY GOD ADORA YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT!!!!!" She yelled dragging me into the house. " ummmmm what am I not going to Believe?" I told her in a concern voice. " well my moms going on a business trip!!! So that means I can have a party!!!!! So today is party day" she said in excitement. " so after school me and Bow are going to get drinks and everything else for the party and all that you have to do is bring your hottest bathing suit because we're having a pool party baby!!!!"
She practically yelled. " ummmmmm Glimmer I know you're excited but I don't think you should do it" bow said kind of whispering the last part. " yeah glim your mom wouldn't like it" I said trying to back bow up. " ughhhhh you guys are no fun" she complained " this will be a good way to loosen up because we all know we need it so come on who's in" " fine but just this once" bow said with a worry tone in his voice. " I guess I could loosen up" I said giving glimmer a soft smile. " ok great now come on let's head to school"

(Time skip to when they go to school because I want a snack)

We walked into school and we went to our lockers. mine was on the right side of the hallway. Bow and glimmer's lockers were on the left side but more down the hallway from mine.  I noticed the May's locker was empty. May was a girl who had a locker right across from mine but it was on the bottom. All her pictures were gone. OMG SHE MUST HAVE GONE SWAPED WITH ONE OF THE HORDE HIGH KIDS UGHHHH WHY RIGHT NEXT TO ME this is  going to be a nightmare!? after I put my stuff in my locker I said Bye to bow and glim and headed to ms. Light Hope's class

(Finished at 10:27 pm)
Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of can we stay as kids feel free to leave criticism in the comments I would very much appreciate it also sorry if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes well until next time byeeeee😊💕
(656 words)