Chapter 3

A/N i wanna give a shout out to @isfurygirl for her idea for this chapter anywho on with the book!

     gray's PoV

Gray had gotton to the beach and he didn't see Carmen, so as any reasonable person would do he decided to text her:

Gray: hey where you at? you aren't here.

Carmen: ...

Gray: Hello?

Carmen: Hello Crackle

Gray gasped and dropped his phone he hadn't heard that name in what seemed like forever, He knew Carmen wouldn't bring his old name up like that, it had to be a V.I.L.E operative. Then a memory had slipped into his mind. He remembered the day he had quit V.I.L.E he had said that he would quit, but then Coach Brunt said he would pay for quitting, so the reasonable thing to do was make sure Coach and the rest of V.I.L.E got locked away. That did not work out as he had hoped but the four founders (i don't know what to call them) of V.I.L.E got put in jail and that was enough for him. 

But another thing nagged at Gray, he couldn't figure out which V.I.L.E operative had gotton Carmen. So he decided to go to A.C.M.E for help.

Ok you guys i'm going to leave you on a cliffhanger and you're never going to guess who decides to go with Gray, but you have to wait! i also wanna give you a challenge, If i get more than fifteen votes on this chapter by the end of Monday 1/25/21 then i will write Tuesday, but if i don't you guys will have to wait until the week after to know what happens MUAHAHAHAHA! also i have chapter four already written!