Chapter 5

Don't play vid until i say: play the vid also vid does not belong to me. (i just like sayin vid) Also WARNING! chapter is sad, if you wanna skip the sad stuff go all the way down and i will tell you what happened.

{Carmen's PoV}

"Now, this won't hurt...much," Said someone behind me. 

*few hours earlier*

{Gray's PoV}

We are on our way to what seems like a broken warehouse on an island, but it is actually where Carmen is. I am excited, sitting next to me is Chase and Jules (there will be chasexjules in upcoming chapters) Once we're there we will put bombs in the warehouse get Carmen and any operatives out before it is destroyed.

{Chase's PoV}

I still wonder what the relationship between Carmen and Gray. "we're here" says Chief. Maybe just maybe i can figure out the answers to my questions. When we land we see a strange lock on the door, but it is no match for our newest tech. "FREEZE" i say, but there is no one there. "i'll check upstairs" says Gray. after Gray checks upstairs Julia starts looking for clues. "i found something!" yells Julia. gosh, she is so amazing, no, no we must rescue Carmen and think about feelings later. Julia finds a button, then she presses it, then an elevator comes up then we step inside and go down... TIME SKIP: about three min. *after when stranger talks to Carmen*

{Carmen's PoV}

I close my eyes waiting for pain, but it never comes i open my eyes to find out that someone is laying infront of me, while the ropes are being untied. Then i hear a familiar voice, "Hi Carmen" says the voice. i instantly recognize the voice, it was Gray's! it felt like an eternity without hearing the austrailian accent, while it had only been 3 days. "hi" I finally said back. When i could get out of the ropes i instantly turn around and hug Gray, i missed him, while i hugged him tears were threatening to fall but i held them back. we were just about to leave when i hear a sickening sweet voice say "where do you think your going?" it was tigress's. "I thought you were in jail!" i said. "Well the funny thing about jail is no one realizes one person is gone until you check their Quarters, since their's about a million cells it could take a while to figure out that i'm gone" she smirked. "so that's how you escaped" i said. then i heard a BOOM! it was followed by another one. "well i guess this is my cue to leave, also don't forget about the bomb, until next time! yelled tigress running towards the elevator. "Get everyone out!" i yelled everyone got into the elevator and the elevator came up and back down everyone was out except for me and Gray. "come on Gray we can't stay here! i yelled to Gray. "no, someone has to deactivate the bomb." said Gray tears running down his face. "N-no, we can find out another way." i said while multiple tears threatened to fall, and i let them. Gray walked over to me and wiped the tears off my face.

{Gray's PoV}

I wiped the multiple tears from Carmen's face and i did the unexpected i kissed her, and she didn't pull away. "i'm sorry" i said. (play the vid and try to imagine the music in the background) "Gray don't go we still have time, w-we can get through this together." Carmen said. "i'm sorry please forgive me" i said. i picked up Carmen i put her in the elevator and i programmed the elevator so it wouldn't go back down. now it's time to destroy the bomb....

{Carmen's PoV}

I stood there and there was a small tremor under me i knew that gray had disabled the bomb, but not in enough time that he could save himself. i went back into the warehouse with Chase and Jules behind me. i went down the elevator (yes the elevator is now fixed) and i saw a pile of wood, and a limp body. it was Gray's he had sacrificed himself for our safety. i couldn't help it there were tears streaming down my face while Jules called for backup to get him to the hospital....

CLIFFHANGAR!! also for those who didn't want utter saddness Gray finds carmen they kiss gray has to deactivate a bomb and now gray is hurt. Bye!